Novo Guitars

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 7180
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 pm
Has liked: 813 times
Been liked: 1304 times

Re: Novo Guitars

Post by StrummersOfThunder »

robthemac wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:59 pm
StrummersOfThunder wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:17 pm I really feel icky when I see the word blues so close to the word jazzmaster
Wait until I plug it in to one of your vintage Fender amps and play an Am pentatonic lick littered with flat fifths.
Am pentatonic sounds very safely in 'surf' . Youre ok there.
Also outboard reverb tank acts as a buffer system against blues. Think of it as phosphate/carbonate in your bones and blues as a some sort chronic derangement e.g metabolic acidosis.

User avatar
StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 7180
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 pm
Has liked: 813 times
Been liked: 1304 times

Re: Novo Guitars

Post by StrummersOfThunder »

codedog wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:56 pm
StrummersOfThunder wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:17 pm I really feel icky when I see the word blues so close to the word jazzmaster
As in... the same page?
Id feel easier if it were in a different font like wingdings or air quotes if on the same page

User avatar
robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 8567
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 pm
Has liked: 1105 times
Been liked: 1421 times

Re: Novo Guitars

Post by robthemac »

StrummersOfThunder wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:11 pm
robthemac wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:59 pm
StrummersOfThunder wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:17 pm I really feel icky when I see the word blues so close to the word jazzmaster
Wait until I plug it in to one of your vintage Fender amps and play an Am pentatonic lick littered with flat fifths.
Am pentatonic sounds very safely in 'surf' . Youre ok there.
Also outboard reverb tank acts as a buffer system against blues. Think of it as phosphate/carbonate in your bones and blues as a some sort chronic derangement e.g metabolic acidosis.
Are you saying the flat fifth is the ethylene glycol of intervals?
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

User avatar
StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 7180
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 pm
Has liked: 813 times
Been liked: 1304 times

Re: Novo Guitars

Post by StrummersOfThunder »

robthemac wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:16 pm
StrummersOfThunder wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:11 pm
robthemac wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:59 pm

Wait until I plug it in to one of your vintage Fender amps and play an Am pentatonic lick littered with flat fifths.
Am pentatonic sounds very safely in 'surf' . Youre ok there.
Also outboard reverb tank acts as a buffer system against blues. Think of it as phosphate/carbonate in your bones and blues as a some sort chronic derangement e.g metabolic acidosis.
Are you saying the flat fifth is the ethylene glycol of intervals?
Come on, we are in northland....its gonna be ketoacids/mixed renal acidaemia. Also, When did anything ever freeze up here?

User avatar
WellyBlues
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3877
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Welly
Has liked: 522 times
Been liked: 352 times

Re: Novo Guitars

Post by WellyBlues »

robthemac wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:59 pm
StrummersOfThunder wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:17 pm I really feel icky when I see the word blues so close to the word jazzmaster
Wait until I plug it in to one of your vintage Fender amps and play an Am pentatonic lick littered with flat fifths.
Aroused

:lol:
Slowy wrote: Ultimately though, guitars are like women. On paper there's not much difference but only a few can make you happy.
Ray Wylie Hubbard wrote: And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations Well, I have really good days

Post Reply