NBGD: New Baritone Guitar Day

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Kris
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 386 times

Re: NBGD: New Baritone Guitar Day

Post by Kris »

fair call man,i'd have still hit it if i was a bit more flush but its bad timing atm

Mikeincarnate326
Stagg
Stagg
Been liked: 9 times

Post by Mikeincarnate326 »

Awesome guitar, really dig that colour. Hope it plays nice

MogwaiBoy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 157 times
Been liked: 242 times

Post by MogwaiBoy »

The combo of that World War green and rosewood is so cosy! And those Cabronita pickguards are the cutest lil' tings.

Enjoy : )

And very cool to hear about how quick the postage was. How do they send it - just cardboard boxed with tonnes of bubblewrap - or in a hardcase?

bender
Darth Fader
Has liked: 414 times
Been liked: 1010 times

Post by bender »

MogwaiBoy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:27 pm The combo of that World War green and rosewood is so cosy! And those Cabronita pickguards are the cutest lil' tings.

Enjoy : )

And very cool to hear about how quick the postage was. How do they send it - just cardboard boxed with tonnes of bubblewrap - or in a hardcase?
Box within a box- both well padded with corrugated card/paper. It’s was really well packed.

Since getting used to it, I’ve shimmed the neck (which puts the bridge saddles at a good height so no stabby screws), swapped the pickups for a set of hum-cancelling Fralins that I happened to have, and replaced the electronics (which was probably unnecessary). It’s such a great guitar!

The one thing I’d like to do is add a trem, but finding a suitable bridge might make that a longer term job. It’s absolutely good enough to justify putting a decent one on though.