Guitar dispute, anyone got a lawyer friend?

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Bg
Site Admin
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2254 times
Been liked: 3873 times

Re: Guitar dispute, anyone got a lawyer friend?

Post by Bg »

robthemac wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:10 pm
Reg18 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:59 pm Cheers guys, I don’t want to turn this into an add or anything but thanks for your support!
BG will leave probably leave you alone if you're not the one promoting it!
Worthy of promotion I would say ;)

If I had cash I'd be jumping on some of the auctions...
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 632 times
Been liked: 802 times

Post by hamo »

Bg wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:44 pm
Worthy of promotion I would say ;)
That's what I tell my boss but I don't think he agrees with me.
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

Reg18
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 928 times

Post by Reg18 »

Not sure if it was any of you guys bidding on my $1 reserves and won but thanks if it was! Ended up selling for what I normally charge anyway! Good result.
I have also reached an agreement with the seller where they are contributing to the costs of repairs, not half but I was happy they were willing to contribute something.
I’ve also reached an agreement with Peter Stephen that he will try the rebuilding the truss Rod cavity first and if it isn’t going to work he will proceed to do the full fretboard off repair.
Overall it has worked out ok given the circumstances.

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1102 times
Been liked: 1419 times

Post by robthemac »

Reg18 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:16 pm Not sure if it was any of you guys bidding on my $1 reserves and won but thanks if it was! Ended up selling for what I normally charge anyway! Good result.
I have also reached an agreement with the seller where they are contributing to the costs of repairs, not half but I was happy they were willing to contribute something.
I’ve also reached an agreement with Peter Stephen that he will try the rebuilding the truss Rod cavity first and if it isn’t going to work he will proceed to do the full fretboard off repair.
I was the second highest bidder on the Dumble. Glad to see it fetched a reasonable price!
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

Reg18 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:16 pm Not sure if it was any of you guys bidding on my $1 reserves and won but thanks if it was! Ended up selling for what I normally charge anyway! Good result.
Great news Reg, sounds like you should get a good outcome from this, getting Peter to work on it is a MASSIVE plus!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

MiniForklift
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Been liked: 364 times

Post by MiniForklift »

Yep I placed a few bids on your Dumble pedal, good to see it fetched a decent price!

Free selling on TM tomorrow so if you wanted to move it on now's a good a time as any :D
“𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧”