A Super Slash-Ed NGD

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 634 times
Been liked: 804 times

Re: A Super Slash-Ed NGD

Post by hamo »

werdna wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:06 am There was one circulating in the forum about 8 years ago, around the $2,500 mark. Sam the Bogan had it for a while, but didn't bond with it.

I'm more an AFD amber flame top sort of guy.
I do like that too, but the one I covet the most is the vermillion, not the burst, but solid colour. There was one on TM not too long ago for a very reasonable price - not that I was or will ever be in that ballpark.
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

slash-ed
Resident Gear Whore
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 424 times

Post by slash-ed »

Molly wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:09 am
hamo wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:09 pm This thread inspired me to finally learn how to play Slither. :thumbup:
This thread inspired me to try harder to avoid off-topic posts. I'm aware that that in itself is an off-topic post... :-(

I would like another Les Paul mind.
Haha there's only really been ONE truly off topic poster in here as far as I'm concerned. Everything else is well within NZG norms, not to worry :lol:
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world

slash-ed
Resident Gear Whore
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 424 times

Post by slash-ed »

Kiwiaxe wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:10 am Lovely purchase Ed

I’d forgotten about that old classic. I can’t recall who I sold it to but it was actually a cracker. But glad to see you’ve scored the upgrade :)
Did you have that one?? Man the gear goes round and round in here doesn't it :lol: especially considering my purchase from you recently.

It was a great guitar. The only thing I hated was the yellow inlays.
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world

hudsonsaul
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by hudsonsaul »

Awesome looking guitar. Love the finish, and how you can easily see the grain of wood through the finish (second picture).

What's your rig you play it through, would love to hear how it sounds.

I've read that any new guitar Slash gets, he has his tech sand down the gloss finish somewhat to thin it out. Do his signature customs come with thinner finish that say a non signature LP custom?

Many many years ago I had that first Slash signature, Epiphone, with the snakepit logo on the body and the snake inlay decals on the neck. Only held onto it for about 5 months as it was kinda cheesy. Wish i had have kept it though for nostalgias sake.

Lucy
Stagg
Stagg
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 9 times

Post by Lucy »

dont let the jealous people put you off they cant even afford tabacco let a lone a tabacco burst. i just asked my partner what he thinks of the gibson slash guitars and he just said fuckin aye so i think there probbly quite good. ive drunk burbon and cokes so its not that easy to type on a phone any more