All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Bg wrote:GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!!

on a serious note, not sure I want any of it, I'm struggling with what I have :) I'm sure the young'uns will enjoy it ;)

maybe the bass though ;)
AiRdAd wrote:Other Bodies:

Radian Tele Bodies x2, and MJT Jazzmaster with Fender 60's Trem

CameraZOOM-20200110151119048.jpg

CameraZOOM-20200110151126060.jpg

CameraZOOM-20200110151131123.jpg

Bags back the thinline body please, or the other one.
Yknow I’m easy
Kev77 wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:Other Bodies:

Radian Tele Bodies x2, and MJT Jazzmaster with Fender 60's Trem

CameraZOOM-20200110151119048.jpg

CameraZOOM-20200110151126060.jpg

CameraZOOM-20200110151131123.jpg

Bags back the thinline body please, or the other one.
Yknow I’m easy

hahaha!!! You sold me that thinline Tele body!!! Definitely yours, if I decide to sell it :-)
On a side note... Our local Luthier is a lovely guy. He's always super helpful, he does excellent work, and always gives me really good pricing. Whenever I ring him, there's always a slight pause, as if he's thinking 'what does this idiot want me to do for him now..' :-)
Candeevr4 wrote:That cream tele body!

I got that one off a forum member. I think he repainted it in a thin translucent nitro - it's very cool. I think it might be natural relic'ing too - not by me though!!! hahaha
chur wrote:Liking that scalloped neck one, and the single bucket gat..

The neck is a Japanese fender one with a 'V' profile. The combination of the 'V' and the scalloping makes it really easy to get your hand around the neck. A couple of years ago, Slowy tried it and absolutely loved it - I though it was the beginning of a promising metal career for him, but alas, I was wrong.
MattH wrote:Oh shit.

I'm really getting into modding Teles at the moment. I really need to come and check out some of your pickups - particularly the Nocaster and the Fralins.

You're always welcome to grab any of the guitars Matt.
AiRdAd wrote:
chur wrote:Liking that scalloped neck one, and the single bucket gat..

The neck is a Japanese fender one with a 'V' profile. The combination of the 'V' and the scalloping makes it really easy to get your hand around the neck. A couple of years ago, Slowy tried it and absolutely loved it - I though it was the beginning of a promising metal career for him, but alas, I was wrong.

Well, likely can't afford it, but if you decide to move it PM pricing details.. :thumbup:
AiRdAd wrote:
Candeevr4 wrote:That cream tele body!

I got that one off a forum member. I think he repainted it in a thin translucent nitro - it's very cool. I think it might be natural relic'ing too - not by me though!!! hahaha

If you do decide to part with it pm me. I have tele gas atm and that might just fix it.