All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Voxshall

I'm pretty happy with my lot at the moment and pretty happy with owning less and less guitars these days, so if I buy a new one I'll sell a current one to make room. This means one day selling my LPB strat and Lee Riternour sig semi to make room for a pre 54 J-45 and a vintage 335 before they went to the narrow neck, I'll have to plan a trip to the states to make this happen though as I want to find really great sounding examples. Unless any of you fine gentleman want to help me out with a vintage gibson or two.
BY kdawg2a
Voxshall wrote:Image

I'm pretty happy with my lot at the moment and pretty happy with owning less and less guitars these days, so if I buy a new one I'll sell a current one to make room. This means one day selling my LPB strat and Lee Riternour sig semi to make room for a pre 54 J-45 and a vintage 335 before they went to the narrow neck, I'll have to plan a trip to the states to make this happen though as I want to find really great sounding examples. Unless any of you fine gentleman want to help me out with a vintage gibson or two.

Goddamn it with your taste and reason!
BY jvpp
Nicely composed picture. Blue wall goes well them guitars. What kind of wall hangers do you use?
BY griff7628
kdawg2a wrote:Ooooooooo.......... I want to do this! But I struggle to find the time. Nice stash BTW!

Me too, but struggle to find the guitars.
BY Cdog
Voxshall wrote:

Lovely shot. That a Jimmy Page LP?
BY codedog
Voxshall wrote:Image

Great collection! Is that an ex-Danny (I think?) O series Lowden?
BY Olderama
griff7628 wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:Ooooooooo.......... I want to do this! But I struggle to find the time. Nice stash BTW!

Me too, but struggle to find the guitars.

I hear ya

I basically had to lure them out with a pack of strings and get them to all huddle together :rofl:
BY KNNZ
Lyle wrote:[img].

What’s that gold top? Strangely I’ve started gassing for a goldtop :mrgreen:
BY Lyle
KNNZ wrote:What’s that gold top? Strangely I’ve started gassing for a goldtop :mrgreen:

It's an R7 with OX4 pickups.
BY hamo
Now I've got my Charvel and Katana I'm pretty set, but if like to sell the pirate and the Valveking and get one ok lp shape guitar. I don't think I'll ever be attending Gibson money, but I'd be happy with any of:
ESP Eclipse or high end LTD
PRS Tremonti SE (rather have the real thing, but this will do)
Charvel Desolation LP shape with the SD Blackouts
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Epiphone Zakk Wylde custom

One day...
BY StratMatt
hamo wrote:Now I've got my Charvel and Katana I'm pretty set, but if like to sell the pirate and the Valveking and get one ok lp shape guitar. I don't think I'll ever be attending Gibson money, but I'd be happy with any of:

One day...

What is "the pirate"?
BY jeremyb
hamo wrote:Now I've got my Charvel and Katana I'm pretty set, but if like to sell the pirate and the Valveking and get one ok lp shape guitar. I don't think I'll ever be attending Gibson money, but I'd be happy with any of:

One day...

Tremonti SE is a really nice guitar!
BY willow13

One day...

mate is your quad stereo? .. run the VK and Kat in stereo ..... THANK ME LATER :rofl: