Capo guitars

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 7734 times
Been liked: 4179 times

Re: Capo guitars

Post by jeremyb »

I love how when you search on trademe for "capo guitars" you get pages of guitar capos :lol:
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Bg wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:14 pm Full disclosure :

so you said "So you make accusations and name calling, abusive behaviour trolling like and expert I know these people more and longer than you idiot say your garbage to my face and we will see what happens you fool" do you think that makes you less of a con artist, Martin. NZHerald is an easy search. I'll be sending those details to bogner, leave the threats out - old man.
gn968 (6 6 positive feedback) 6:54 pm, Sun 5 Jul

A. The facts are the sarcastic manner and to the verge of abuse was initiated by the other members So with all due respect without any threats from you which is exactly what your doing isn’t it Go ahead and make my day! Hide behind this forum you may What’s the point? So you can boast omg not really the way it works is it perhaps old man you describe I suggest for everyone to show respect and in turn the results are positive? Your thought are certainly appreciated Thank you! 7:15 pm, Sun 5 Jul

Seller comment: Further more you call me a con artist?fool, and actual threats so due to the extent of this garbage I will hand this over to my Barrister and I suggest another matter to you like I said make my day everyone in this business who knows me also know the facts....therefore if this continues which I am sure it will? we certainly can have this dealt with one way or another make your choice and I ask be wise! 7:36 pm, Sun 5 Jul

So he's setting his barrista on me. another one.
WTF has he pm'd you on here or is that tardme?
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

StratMatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 621 times

Post by StratMatt »

Bg wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:16 pm I ask, shall I be wise?
Damn near spat me tea out.
Loving it so far

sizzlingbadger
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1209 times
Been liked: 1401 times

Post by sizzlingbadger »

Some poor bastard will get burned by him - so I say fuck him and carry on outing him for what he is.
Tube amp and guitar tones straight from 1958… amazing how believable the sounds were back then, even without the modellers...

kdawg2a
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 1047 times

Post by kdawg2a »

He's clearly a con. He's absolutely bluffing. Fuck him. Do it.
1935 Martin D-45, 1942 Gibson Southern Jumbo,1950 Fender Broadcaster, 1954 Fender Strat, 1958 Gibson Moderne prototype, 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard.
1958 Fender twin, 1965 Vox AC30, 1966 Marshall JTM 45, 1977 Dumble OD Special.
Big black garbage bag full of original Klon Centaurs and TS808s.

godgrinder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 594 times

Post by godgrinder »

Bg wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:13 pmHe's the official Bogner dealer for nz, its fucked it really is.
All the Bogner amps he was selling are discountinued ones though. He probably took over a defunct dealer or something?
Amps:
Soldano SLO100 x2 | Wizard MC1 & MC2 | Diezel Herbert
Fryette Pittbull CL | Marshall 2203KK | Krank Rev 50 | Mesa Mark 2A

Rack stuff:
VHT/Fryette GP3, GP/DI & 2/90/2 | Peters FSM/Chimera
Verellen Meatsmoke | Synergy SYN1 | Mesa Studio

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

kdawg2a wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:42 pm He's clearly a con. He's absolutely bluffing. Fuck him. Do it.
Bogner are already onto it ;)

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2264 times
Been liked: 3907 times

Post by Bg »

jeremyb wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:22 pm
Bg wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:14 pm Full disclosure :

so you said "So you make accusations and name calling, abusive behaviour trolling like and expert I know these people more and longer than you idiot say your garbage to my face and we will see what happens you fool" do you think that makes you less of a con artist, Martin. NZHerald is an easy search. I'll be sending those details to bogner, leave the threats out - old man.
gn968 (6 6 positive feedback) 6:54 pm, Sun 5 Jul

A. The facts are the sarcastic manner and to the verge of abuse was initiated by the other members So with all due respect without any threats from you which is exactly what your doing isn’t it Go ahead and make my day! Hide behind this forum you may What’s the point? So you can boast omg not really the way it works is it perhaps old man you describe I suggest for everyone to show respect and in turn the results are positive? Your thought are certainly appreciated Thank you! 7:15 pm, Sun 5 Jul

Seller comment: Further more you call me a con artist?fool, and actual threats so due to the extent of this garbage I will hand this over to my Barrister and I suggest another matter to you like I said make my day everyone in this business who knows me also know the facts....therefore if this continues which I am sure it will? we certainly can have this dealt with one way or another make your choice and I ask be wise! 7:36 pm, Sun 5 Jul

So he's setting his barrista on me. another one.
WTF has he pm'd you on here or is that tardme?
No that was on tard, its only a matter of time. I'm sure all this is behind members and goodle can't search, I'll check.

He's so fucking stupid he probably never searches his name anyway.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

he was clearly upset I called him 'old man' I meant it in a 'cheerio' way....
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 638 times
Been liked: 806 times

Post by hamo »

He's barely literate
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

werdna
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 591 times
Been liked: 460 times

Post by werdna »

The add is back up on Trademe. Time to mob him again.
In life, don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

werdna wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:36 am The add is back up on Trademe. Time to mob him again.
Yeah, I see that he has just relisted the 'CAPO LP NATURAL NZ MADE' with the bargain reserve of $1,499. Good markup for a $239 kit set build

https://www.artistguitars.co.nz/buy/art ... -kit/15683

I have reported to TradeMe and we should all do the same so it gets pulled. Hopefully it's just a matter of time before this fraud gets removed entirely ffrom TM :(

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

godgrinder wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:48 pm
Bg wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:13 pmHe's the official Bogner dealer for nz, its fucked it really is.
All the Bogner amps he was selling are discountinued ones though. He probably took over a defunct dealer or something?
That would be my guess, who took over bogner after Ryan?

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

nztim wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:45 pm
jeremyb wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:10 pm
robthemac wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:01 pm My spider-sense tells me he's not the Director of a German luxury fashion chain.

Remind me to never piss you off, JB. I don't want you trawling through my life like this!
I'm just using publicly available knowledge, its amazing what info it out there!!
To further your public information gathering, I see the publicly listed address for his companies is owned by another company (LAMSNZ Limited) the director is the wife of the Martin who is wanted in Australia. This guy is definitely a fraud. Its annoying how these people manage to evade authorities and continue to rip people off!
I'm sure he does a lot of work for charity though...

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

werdna wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:36 am The add is back up on Trademe. Time to mob him again.
He blacklisted me when I told him he was clearly a fraud....