Moderator: Capt. Black

Sean777
Ashton
Ashton
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Been liked: 1 time

Online Lessons Available

Post by Sean777 »

Not sure this is the correct forum but...
Admin, please delete if not allowed….

My name is Sean Bodley and I have been a professional guitar tutor since 1996.

I have decided to venture into the digital world and offer my services to those in locations that can’t get to my lessons,
Or just prefer to learn from home.
I am offering lessons via Skype/Zoom to help all ages and levels on guitar (electric or acoustic)

Each session is 30 mins, and will be customised to suit your ability, focus and interest in the guitar.

This might include: Scales, modes, soloing, improvising, picking, strumming, song writing, theory etc and we can focus on the music that interests you, metal, jazz, reggae, post modern hardcore pop synth pop fusion? :) anything goes.
Also I am happy to work with you on aspects of recording or creating at home… DAWs, midi instruments, interfaces, tips and tricks with recording, drum programming, mixing, mastering etc.
Confused by amps, pedals, guitars or any of the jargon that goes with being a musician?… lets work on it!

My focus is to help you in the areas that YOU want to focus on.

Please contact me seanbodley@icloud.com to discuss pricing, times, and specifics.

For demos of my own work, just search Sean Bodley on Youtube, Spotify, Apple Music etc

Thanks!
Attachments
SBM.jpg
SBM.jpg (248.14 KiB) Viewed 35498 times