Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 446 times
Been liked: 384 times

Re: Free drum beat maker thats good?

Post by dayl »

Hey Hippy,

First search for some decent drum sample downloads... there are stacks out there.

Then ...

Grab this. You can load your own samples, onnce in fruity, program via piano roll with the lock of so that you can manually quantitize for a more realistic feel. there are others I can recommend if you dont like this one but it is pretty good, excellent for free :wink:

http://www.majken.se/index.php?option=c ... 6&Itemid=9

hippy01
Fender
Fender

Post by hippy01 »

dayl wrote:Hey Hippy,

First search for some decent drum sample downloads... there are stacks out there.

Then ...

Grab this. You can load your own samples, onnce in fruity, program via piano roll with the lock of so that you can manually quantitize for a more realistic feel. there are others I can recommend if you dont like this one but it is pretty good, excellent for free :wink:

http://www.majken.se/index.php?option=c ... 6&Itemid=9
Will do. Cheers :)
Get all Whammy'd up on it!

RossLaehn
Stagg
Stagg

Post by RossLaehn »

I think you should try some free version first, and at the last, choose the one which you like.

1. Pick the software that offers many excellent functions, It will let you study and make good beats easily.

2. Determine what exactly beats you want to make. Paying attention to hip hop music from your most liked hip hop singer is helpful. Get one sample to the library and begin to create your first beats making use of various blends.

3. Begin trying out your own beat creation software. Fisrt You need to start with the fundamental beat composition, then it's fine to add other composition which will make the beat unique.

4. According to the kind of hip hop beat maker which you have, now you may put on some extra things like vocal samples into the beat software's database, It will allow you to make the sounds specific.