Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Slowy
IMG_2321.JPG

A surprising combination discovered this morning; not electric, not really acoustic; a new voice entirely.
Compressor, reverb and a little modulation from the Grand Canyon to add seasoning.

Biggest surprise is that subtle addition of Timmy creates a huge sound.

And no feedback. 8)
BY Slowy
codedog wrote:What sort of electrics does that Taylor have?

Taylor electrics.

Sorry. Now you know everything I know. :roll:
BY Molly
Reunited the Suhr head with its cab yesterday so thought I'd do a 'whole rig' pic. This is the stuff I've got to get to NZ later in the year. Out of shot is a Katana (where it belongs... LOL).

Here's the Suhr's wiring. Bit unusual. Sounds f'kin' huge, mind. Great sounding guitar.

BY KNNZ
Molly wrote:Reunited the Suhr head with its cab yesterday so thought I'd do a 'whole rig' pic. This is the stuff I've got to get to NZ later in the year. Out of shot is a Katana (where it belongs... LOL).

Just need a LP to complete the picture :wink:

awesome setup by the way :thumbup:
BY jimi
Molly wrote:Reunited the Suhr head with its cab yesterday so thought I'd do a 'whole rig' pic. This is the stuff I've got to get to NZ later in the year. Out of shot is a Katana (where it belongs... LOL).

Nice accumulation!

That gold doozy is rather GAS inducing
BY Molly
KNNZ wrote:

Just need a LP to complete the picture :wink:

awesome setup by the way :thumbup:

Still got the PRS back in NZ. :-)
BY sizzlingbadger
Molly wrote:You bought a new amp? Must've missed that. Nice, tidy set up.

Traded the Friedman today, had to get some cash to support the motorcycle habit. I was worried about going for the Express 5:50, but its actually a really nice amp. I changed out some tubes to brighten it up a bit and its sounding great. I would do a NAD but its probably not booteek enough to warrant it.
BY Polar Bear
sizzlingbadger wrote:
Molly wrote:You bought a new amp? Must've missed that. Nice, tidy set up.

Traded the Friedman today, had to get some cash to support the motorcycle habit. I was worried about going for the Express 5:50, but its actually a really nice amp. I changed out some tubes to brighten it up a bit and its sounding great. I would do a NAD but its probably not booteek enough to warrant it.

What’s the guitar, Nik? And are those tone napkins in the crafter?
BY NippleWrestler
I had the express 5:50 head for a while. Nice amp, great clean, but too fat and round for me. I sold it for a dual rectifier so I could chug a bit more readily.

The mesa Maverick is pretty special if you ever see one.