Show us your whole setup....

Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
Zaulkin
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 5292
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:01 pm
Has liked: 676 times
Been liked: 453 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by Zaulkin »

murky wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:51 am
Zaulkin wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:50 pm Blasted the full rig the other night.

Complete overkill? Yes.
Did I enjoy myself because of that? Also yes.


Screenshot_2023-03-08-15-46-24-910-edit_com.facebook.orca.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-08-15-47-12-810-edit_com.facebook.orca.jpg
Fark!

Curious, do you use a heap of different amp models live, or just settle with a core-few that sound best?
Honestly I only use 2 or 3 different amps maximum for live stuff. But they sound exactly how I want and it is a super quiet and versatile rig - I can do anything. At home I use the axe as my interface for a bunch of different things.

User avatar
codedog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 6281
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:44 pm
Location: Christchurch
Has liked: 3348 times
Been liked: 1040 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by codedog »

Zaulkin wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:05 pm
murky wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:51 am
Zaulkin wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:50 pm Blasted the full rig the other night.

Complete overkill? Yes.
Did I enjoy myself because of that? Also yes.


Screenshot_2023-03-08-15-46-24-910-edit_com.facebook.orca.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-08-15-47-12-810-edit_com.facebook.orca.jpg
Fark!

Curious, do you use a heap of different amp models live, or just settle with a core-few that sound best?
Honestly I only use 2 or 3 different amps maximum for live stuff. But they sound exactly how I want and it is a super quiet and versatile rig - I can do anything. At home I use the axe as my interface for a bunch of different things.
:o The Axe has USB audio now? Oh boy... I really wish the Kemper has that.

User avatar
AiRdAd
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 7566
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:33 pm
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 679 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by AiRdAd »

crowbgood1 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:32 pm Relax area.JPGDrum corner.JPGWorkstation.JPG
such a cool space Chris!!!
Slowy wrote: To Danny, everyone is either a supplier, customer or a courier.

User avatar
sty
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2897
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:26 pm
Location: Christchurch
Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 263 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by sty »

EverythingInOnePlace
EverythingInOnePlace
Everything.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1931 times
Pretty much everything in one place, I'm just bringing it all back into the studio after all the amps got taken out to lay the carpet. There's a few pedals kicking around behind the curtains on some shelves.

User avatar
sizzlingbadger
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 8054
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:12 am
Location: Wire Wrapper
Has liked: 1146 times
Been liked: 1328 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by sizzlingbadger »

Mine has changed a little this year...

IMG_5518.jpeg
IMG_5518.jpeg (394.08 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
“Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.”
― Albert Camus

User avatar
sty
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2897
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:26 pm
Location: Christchurch
Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 263 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by sty »

sizzlingbadger wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:32 am Mine has changed a little this year...
I like the idea of the corner shelf to put the amp on and leave space to tidy away floor stuff :)

I'm wondering about maybe a similar raised stand type thing under the 2x12 and/or TSL so I could hide away the G-System and/or pedals

User avatar
robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 7980
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 pm
Has liked: 1048 times
Been liked: 1304 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by robthemac »

Flint+Volante is about all anyone could ever need...
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

User avatar
jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Posts: 39043
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am
Has liked: 7100 times
Been liked: 3942 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by jeremyb »

robthemac wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:42 am Flint+Volante is about all anyone could ever need...
Whats this one delay and one reverb nonsense, I can't get by without at least 3 of each!
Cause I’m bigger than my body gives me credit for…

User avatar
Bg
Site Admin
Posts: 42767
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:13 am
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 3770 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by Bg »

I’ve slimmed my rig right back
Attachments
46420950-683E-4174-8E3C-BCE779741102.jpeg
46420950-683E-4174-8E3C-BCE779741102.jpeg (3.9 MiB) Viewed 1658 times
26A56EF9-4163-4DA2-8999-5C9989853AA7.jpeg
26A56EF9-4163-4DA2-8999-5C9989853AA7.jpeg (3.17 MiB) Viewed 1658 times
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

User avatar
Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 6957
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:04 pm
Has liked: 961 times
Been liked: 867 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by Olderama »

Bg wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:39 pm I’ve slimmed my rig right back
Only the 30 air guitars now eh :thumbup:
:mental:

User avatar
Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 6957
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:04 pm
Has liked: 961 times
Been liked: 867 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by Olderama »

Olderama wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:47 pm
Bg wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:39 pm I’ve slimmed my rig right back
Only the 30 air guitars now eh :thumbup:
Didn't know you could get air amps tho :think:
:mental:

User avatar
Bg
Site Admin
Posts: 42767
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:13 am
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 3770 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by Bg »

Olderama wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:48 pm
Olderama wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:47 pm
Bg wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:39 pm I’ve slimmed my rig right back
Only the 30 air guitars now eh :thumbup:
Didn't know you could get air amps tho :think:
Image
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

User avatar
Bg
Site Admin
Posts: 42767
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:13 am
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 3770 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by Bg »

Its feeling fucking depressing and bland in here.... real estate photos were yesterday, new carpet today, shoehorn another monitor, speakers and my Nux back in tomorrow. I have a grand total of 1 guitar, 1 bass and my resonator thats not in storage
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

User avatar
Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 6957
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:04 pm
Has liked: 961 times
Been liked: 867 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by Olderama »

Bg wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:51 pm Its feeling fucking depressing and bland in here.... real estate photos were yesterday, new carpet today, shoehorn another monitor, speakers and my Nux back in tomorrow. I have a grand total of 1 guitar, 1 bass and my resonator thats not in storage
Ahhhhh but on the other side it will be great to re set up again :thumbup:
:mental:

User avatar
Bg
Site Admin
Posts: 42767
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:13 am
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 3770 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by Bg »

Olderama wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:53 pm
Bg wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:51 pm Its feeling fucking depressing and bland in here.... real estate photos were yesterday, new carpet today, shoehorn another monitor, speakers and my Nux back in tomorrow. I have a grand total of 1 guitar, 1 bass and my resonator thats not in storage
Ahhhhh but on the other side it will be great to re set up again :thumbup:
Especially as I'll have a big space downstairs and a headphone recording area in the attic in my office :D And acoustic in one of the lounges! So much room to fill with toys :D

Driving sim in the basement too obviously....
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Post Reply