Mailday!

Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Simonski
Ashton
Ashton
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by Simonski »

Basket Case wrote:I get pissed off with people who try to profit from their postage costs on TradeMe. For what some people add on for standard post you could overnight courier the item and still have change.

Bastards! :evil:

Rant over.
I never thought of it like that. I bet bastards really do that, "ships over night for $20," then send it parcel post
THIS SPACE IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO LEASE Call 555-7226633 to lease

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2264 times
Been liked: 3909 times

Post by Bg »

rocklander wrote:
bluesgeek wrote:
JD wrote: You think that's bad. For a while there the couriers were dropping things off just INSIDE THE GATE to the driveway
Ha you think thats bad.... We have a 6 foot security gate, some couriers can't be bothered to press the buzzer so drop the packages over the top of the gate - even if marked 'fragile'

and I remember when all this was fields, as far as the eye can see ;)
right... we used to get up for work every day ½ an hour before we went to bed to work 36 hours a day at mill, and pay mill owner tuppence a week for the privil..... ... .. .
When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So, I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one... stayed up! And that's what you're gonna get, lad: the strongest castle in these islands.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist

Post by rocklander »

one day lad... all this will be yours...

..wot - th' curtains?...
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Post by Terexgeek »

Oh go get a glass of water...
Tin arse!!

Simonski
Ashton
Ashton

Post by Simonski »

ok so its been a week since i paid the dude for my trade me thing. what should i do, i've tried to contact but get nothing.

suggestions??

Capt. Black
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 168 times
Been liked: 251 times

Post by Capt. Black »

Simonski wrote:ok so its been a week since i paid the dude for my trade me thing. what should i do, i've tried to contact but get nothing.

suggestions??
Up to two days for payment to appear depending on bank, a weekend, storms, flooding, power outages in many parts of the country. Anything could have happened. I'd be impressed if anyone ventured out of the house to send their TM goods the way things were at times last week.

I wouldn't panic yet. Try sending a friendly email saying you just want to confirm they've recieved payment. Hope everything is ok and can they confirm whether they've had a chance to send the pedal yet. You just want to know if you should be watching out. As soon as it gets there you'll let them know. Yadda yadda....

angry_young_poet
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 14 times

Post by angry_young_poet »

Cap'n Black and TMG can help you out.

this guy from gasoline cowboy ignored me for about two weeks.

one simple email from TMG and the pedal was in my hands! :D

angry_young_poet
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

..on another note.

i received my FuzzieBro Fuzz pedal today! :P

Jops
Fender
Fender
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 87 times

Post by Jops »

angry_young_poet wrote:..on another note.

Review please! :D

Simonski
Ashton
Ashton

Post by Simonski »

Capt. Black wrote:
Simonski wrote:ok so its been a week since i paid the dude for my trade me thing. what should i do, i've tried to contact but get nothing.

suggestions??
Up to two days for payment to appear depending on bank, a weekend, storms, flooding, power outages in many parts of the country. Anything could have happened. I'd be impressed if anyone ventured out of the house to send their TM goods the way things were at times last week.

I wouldn't panic yet. Try sending a friendly email saying you just want to confirm they've recieved payment. Hope everything is ok and can they confirm whether they've had a chance to send the pedal yet. You just want to know if you should be watching out. As soon as it gets there you'll let them know. Yadda yadda....
Cheers Cap, that kinda puts it in perspective. These things still make me nervous.

Ill email.

Capt. Black
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 168 times
Been liked: 251 times

Post by Capt. Black »

Jops wrote:
angry_young_poet wrote:..on another note.

Review please! :D
I love my FuzzieBro. Totally and utterly idiosynchratic. Paul was such a nice guy when I met him. Even emailed a few weeks after to see what I thought about the pedal and to make sure I knew I could call if I ever had a problem with it. I want to get him along to the next 'Fest.

angry_young_poet
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

yeah i mentioned the forums to him as well as news on any new upcoming pedals he will be making, so we get first dibs!