Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Survey: How many effects pedals do you own?

None
5
7%
1-9
22
29%
10-19
20
27%
20-29
15
20%
30-99 (my GAS is serious)
9
12%
100 or more (seeking help...)
4
5%
 
Total votes: 75

User avatar
jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Posts: 41406
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am
Has liked: 7799 times
Been liked: 4216 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by jeremyb »

kdawg2a wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:52 amMight be moving back to NZ soon
EEEEEEEEEEK MUCH EXCITE!!! :mental:
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

User avatar
Bg
Site Admin
Posts: 43356
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:13 am
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3928 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by Bg »

kdawg2a wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:52 am IMG_20240110_163108.jpg
My total amount of pedals. 23. I don't really consider myself a pedal guy. Obviously a tuner is really useful but an appropriately gained out amp with guitar volume pot clean would work for most situations. I've got doubles here in function so I really should just make a second board. Might be moving back to NZ soon so should I pick up anything cheap (?) while I'm here?
Thought you were loving it? Bring all the pawn shop guitars you can find
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

User avatar
GrantB
ADMIN
Posts: 15947
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:04 am
Location: Where I need to be
Has liked: 1372 times
Been liked: 2103 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by GrantB »

Molly wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:12 am I have:

The Dude overdrive
Flint
Carbon Copy

I think that's it.
That will do it
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

User avatar
kdawg2a
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: U S and A
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 1050 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by kdawg2a »

WellyBlues wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:41 pm
kdawg2a wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:52 am Might be moving back to NZ soon so should I pick up anything cheap (?) while I'm here?
You will be bringing the Hound Dog Taylor guitar back with you eh?
Certainly will!
1935 Martin D-45, 1942 Gibson Southern Jumbo,1950 Fender Broadcaster, 1954 Fender Strat, 1958 Gibson Moderne prototype, 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard.
1958 Fender twin, 1965 Vox AC30, 1966 Marshall JTM 45, 1977 Dumble OD Special.
Big black garbage bag full of original Klon Centaurs and TS808s.

User avatar
kdawg2a
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: U S and A
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 1050 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by kdawg2a »

jeremyb wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:50 pm
kdawg2a wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:52 amMight be moving back to NZ soon
EEEEEEEEEEK MUCH EXCITE!!! :mental:
Gotta sell the house and ship all the gearz back so it's a work in progress but MUCH EXCITING!
1935 Martin D-45, 1942 Gibson Southern Jumbo,1950 Fender Broadcaster, 1954 Fender Strat, 1958 Gibson Moderne prototype, 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard.
1958 Fender twin, 1965 Vox AC30, 1966 Marshall JTM 45, 1977 Dumble OD Special.
Big black garbage bag full of original Klon Centaurs and TS808s.

User avatar
kdawg2a
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: U S and A
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 1050 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by kdawg2a »

Bg wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:43 pm
kdawg2a wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:52 am IMG_20240110_163108.jpg
My total amount of pedals. 23. I don't really consider myself a pedal guy. Obviously a tuner is really useful but an appropriately gained out amp with guitar volume pot clean would work for most situations. I've got doubles here in function so I really should just make a second board. Might be moving back to NZ soon so should I pick up anything cheap (?) while I'm here?
Thought you were loving it? Bring all the pawn shop guitars you can find
It's all good here but it's my wife's home, not mine. She's now finally realized that NZ feels more like home to her than here.
We've got a whole shipping container to fill so I'll definitely be looking for some cheapies to bring back.
















..and sell!
1935 Martin D-45, 1942 Gibson Southern Jumbo,1950 Fender Broadcaster, 1954 Fender Strat, 1958 Gibson Moderne prototype, 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard.
1958 Fender twin, 1965 Vox AC30, 1966 Marshall JTM 45, 1977 Dumble OD Special.
Big black garbage bag full of original Klon Centaurs and TS808s.

User avatar
Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 24986
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:17 pm
Has liked: 2495 times
Been liked: 2804 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by Molly »

kdawg2a wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:19 am
Bg wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:43 pm
kdawg2a wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:52 am IMG_20240110_163108.jpg
My total amount of pedals. 23. I don't really consider myself a pedal guy. Obviously a tuner is really useful but an appropriately gained out amp with guitar volume pot clean would work for most situations. I've got doubles here in function so I really should just make a second board. Might be moving back to NZ soon so should I pick up anything cheap (?) while I'm here?
Thought you were loving it? Bring all the pawn shop guitars you can find
It's all good here but it's my wife's home, not mine. She's now finally realized that NZ feels more like home to her than here.
We've got a whole shipping container to fill so I'll definitely be looking for some cheapies to bring back.


Hope to see you there again myself one day. :thumbup:













..and sell!

User avatar
kdawg2a
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: U S and A
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 1050 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by kdawg2a »

Molly wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:57 am
kdawg2a wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:19 am
Bg wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:43 pm
Thought you were loving it? Bring all the pawn shop guitars you can find
It's all good here but it's my wife's home, not mine. She's now finally realized that NZ feels more like home to her than here.
We've got a whole shipping container to fill so I'll definitely be looking for some cheapies to bring back.


Hope to see you there again myself one day. :thumbup:













..and sell!
Be good to see you back in NZ Brian! If you came back, where would you live? We're looking at North Canterbury/ Rangiora.
1935 Martin D-45, 1942 Gibson Southern Jumbo,1950 Fender Broadcaster, 1954 Fender Strat, 1958 Gibson Moderne prototype, 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard.
1958 Fender twin, 1965 Vox AC30, 1966 Marshall JTM 45, 1977 Dumble OD Special.
Big black garbage bag full of original Klon Centaurs and TS808s.

User avatar
Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 24986
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:17 pm
Has liked: 2495 times
Been liked: 2804 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by Molly »

kdawg2a wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:08 am
Molly wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:57 am
kdawg2a wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:19 am

It's all good here but it's my wife's home, not mine. She's now finally realized that NZ feels more like home to her than here.
We've got a whole shipping container to fill so I'll definitely be looking for some cheapies to bring back.


Hope to see you there again myself one day. :thumbup:













..and sell!
Be good to see you back in NZ Brian! If you came back, where would you live? We're looking at North Canterbury/ Rangiora.

Methven. School continuity for the kids you see. And community / job connections.

:-)

User avatar
jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Posts: 41406
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am
Has liked: 7799 times
Been liked: 4216 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by jeremyb »

kdawg2a wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:08 am Be good to see you back in NZ Brian! If you came back, where would you live? We're looking at North Canterbury/ Rangiora.
This news keeps getting better and better!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

User avatar
codedog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 6790
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:44 pm
Location: Christchurch
Has liked: 3507 times
Been liked: 1093 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by codedog »

I have a Gladio copy too from a recent forum purchase somewhere around here. Haven't given it a whirl yet. The bottom board goes with a Laney 6V6. The top one goes with a Vox AC4C1. A couple of spare ones off the rotation there too.

20240114_100543.jpg
20240114_100543.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 72509 times

User avatar
kdawg2a
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: U S and A
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 1050 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by kdawg2a »

jeremyb wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:48 am
kdawg2a wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:08 am Be good to see you back in NZ Brian! If you came back, where would you live? We're looking at North Canterbury/ Rangiora.
This news keeps getting better and better!
We're gonna buy a house next to yours bro and devalue the neighborhood with pro Trump signs!

















Just kidding, politicians are all rubbish. I'm posting my allegiance to the benevolent, intergalactic leader Krull. All hail Krull!
1935 Martin D-45, 1942 Gibson Southern Jumbo,1950 Fender Broadcaster, 1954 Fender Strat, 1958 Gibson Moderne prototype, 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard.
1958 Fender twin, 1965 Vox AC30, 1966 Marshall JTM 45, 1977 Dumble OD Special.
Big black garbage bag full of original Klon Centaurs and TS808s.

User avatar
jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Posts: 41406
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am
Has liked: 7799 times
Been liked: 4216 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by jeremyb »

kdawg2a wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:38 am
jeremyb wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:48 am
kdawg2a wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:08 am Be good to see you back in NZ Brian! If you came back, where would you live? We're looking at North Canterbury/ Rangiora.
This news keeps getting better and better!
We're gonna buy a house next to yours bro and devalue the neighborhood with pro Trump signs!

Just kidding, politicians are all rubbish. I'm posting my allegiance to the benevolent, intergalactic leader Krull. All hail Krull!
Couldn't do any worse than our current neighbours in the rental next door, being raided by the cops cause of the grow room :rofl: and then theres the loud shit music they play which barely covers up the yelling at the kids, totally out of character for the rest of the subdivision.
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

User avatar
kdawg2a
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: U S and A
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 1050 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by kdawg2a »

jeremyb wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:28 am
kdawg2a wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:38 am
jeremyb wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:48 am

This news keeps getting better and better!
We're gonna buy a house next to yours bro and devalue the neighborhood with pro Trump signs!

Just kidding, politicians are all rubbish. I'm posting my allegiance to the benevolent, intergalactic leader Krull. All hail Krull!
Couldn't do any worse than our current neighbours in the rental next door, being raided by the cops cause of the grow room :rofl: and then theres the loud shit music they play which barely covers up the yelling at the kids, totally out of character for the rest of the subdivision.
Damn, that sucks. You're in a really nice neighbourhood.
General Krull will crush those problems.
1935 Martin D-45, 1942 Gibson Southern Jumbo,1950 Fender Broadcaster, 1954 Fender Strat, 1958 Gibson Moderne prototype, 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard.
1958 Fender twin, 1965 Vox AC30, 1966 Marshall JTM 45, 1977 Dumble OD Special.
Big black garbage bag full of original Klon Centaurs and TS808s.

User avatar
Litterick
Gibson
Posts: 775
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:19 pm
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 90 times

Re: Survey: PLEASE RE-VOTE How many effects pedals do you own?

Post by Litterick »

The police removed a neighbour at eight this morning. He seemed very reluctant to leave. I suppose he had become fond of the neighbourhood.

Post Reply