Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 900 times

NPD: Strymon + Vemuram

Post by Marshmallow »

Been wanting strymon for some time now. Thanks to the ODS amp selling I could get a set of Strymon pedals. I've always wanted a these pedals anyway. Black mobius is still on it's way. Not sure if I should put them all side by side or split them to different boards haha. I'm probably going to try and get the El Capistan as well. Since I sold off the ODS-1 Vemuram to finish my amp, I thought I'd get another one. Currently my fav pedal.

Thinking of using MC6 and ML5 to control the strymon and pedals

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7692 times
Been liked: 4159 times

Re: NPD: Strymon + Vemuram

Post by jeremyb »

Much nicer in black, congrats!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 966 times

Post by Conway »

Marshmallow wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:50 pmSince I sold off the ODS-1 Vemuram to finish my amp, I thought I'd get another one. Currently my fav pedal.
:thumbup: Been on my board for quite some time now. Awesome pedal.
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

MiniForklift
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Been liked: 364 times

Post by MiniForklift »

Very nice, congrats buddy. You will enjoy those for sure. Now you just need a Volante to form a nice trio:)
β€œπ‘πžπšπ₯𝐒𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 π₯𝐒𝐞𝐬 π›πžπ­π°πžπžπ§ 𝐝𝐒𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πšπ­π’π¨π§β€

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Marshmallow »

Conway wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:58 pm
Marshmallow wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:50 pmSince I sold off the ODS-1 Vemuram to finish my amp, I thought I'd get another one. Currently my fav pedal.
Glad you're still enjoying it! haha it was a huge regret. Wait times for these are getting longer and longer as well.

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Marshmallow »

MiniForklift wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:02 pm Very nice, congrats buddy. You will enjoy those for sure. Now you just need a Volante to form a nice trio:)
Thanks! haha currently waiting for a black volante and a nightsky to come out! :evil: Not sure if I would use it though. :lol:

MiniForklift
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Been liked: 364 times

Post by MiniForklift »

Marshmallow wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:16 pm Thanks! haha currently waiting for a black volante
You could be waiting a while! I've had the Volante, great delay unit and the gold is actually rather delighful
β€œπ‘πžπšπ₯𝐒𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 π₯𝐒𝐞𝐬 π›πžπ­π°πžπžπ§ 𝐝𝐒𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πšπ­π’π¨π§β€

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1102 times
Been liked: 1420 times

Post by robthemac »

Marshmallow wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:16 pm
MiniForklift wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:02 pm Very nice, congrats buddy. You will enjoy those for sure. Now you just need a Volante to form a nice trio:)
Thanks! haha currently waiting for a black volante and a nightsky to come out! :evil: Not sure if I would use it though. :lol:
I only regret selling one pedal. Just spray-paint a gold Volante.
Jops wrote: ↑Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

clubhouse
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 437 times
Been liked: 256 times

Post by clubhouse »

Hey man, nice bits of kit. Diggin' the black too, man...well done! Is the Vemuram ODS-1 a relation to the Nobels ODR-1? If so, does it differ in anyway...asking 'cos I'm a massive fan of the ODR-1 (Tom Bukovac fan) and have wondered if there were clones, improvements or refined variations in the wild yet to be tasted.

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Marshmallow »

robthemac wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:52 pm
Marshmallow wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:16 pm
I only regret selling one pedal. Just spray-paint a gold Volante.
Should buy another one haha :lol:

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Marshmallow »

clubhouse wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:12 pm Hey man, nice bits of kit. Diggin' the black too, man...well done! Is the Vemuram ODS-1 a relation to the Nobels ODR-1? If so, does it differ in anyway...asking 'cos I'm a massive fan of the ODR-1 (Tom Bukovac fan) and have wondered if there were clones, improvements or refined variations in the wild yet to be tasted.
The ODS-1 has that vemuram presence going on but still retains that ODR-1 feel. I also prefer the dynamics, compression and the gain sweep on the ODS-1. Basically they made it usable in all settings. Only thing I don't prefer is the heavy pricing on this item.

I did try the wampler belle but comparing it to the ODR-1, I would prefer the ODR1. The Belle seems to have less gain, the tone sweep is slightly different and the OD is a little smoother than the ODR1. I would say the ODR-1 is also a little more raw than the belle as well. I also prefer the ODR-1 than the ODR mini. They have minor differences in terms of tone and volume but not by much.

blackstratblues
Gibson
Has liked: 412 times
Been liked: 487 times

Post by blackstratblues »

Tasty!

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 1353 times
Been liked: 2087 times

Post by GrantB »

Nice. I had an early Timeline, and gave up early. Blue one I think. Go well with it….
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1011 times
Been liked: 2466 times

Post by Slowy »

Swap for a Boiling Point? :D
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 966 times

Post by Conway »

Slowy wrote: ↑Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:47 pm
Swap for a Boiling Point? :D
Are you joking with me Slowy?!
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz