Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Just acquired an EHX ‘Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai’ so my board is undergoing a few changes. On the hunt for a nice overdrive, whittled it down to a few and will probably decide between:

Kingtone ‘Duellist’
Free The Tone ‘String Slinger’
Vertex ‘Steel String Clean Boost’
Cornerstone ‘Gladio’

Hmmmm, decisions decisions
BY hamo
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Just acquired an EHX ‘Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai’ so my board is undergoing a few changes. On the hunt for a nice overdrive, whittled it down to a few and will probably decide between:

Kingtone ‘Duellist’
Cornerstone ‘Gladio’

Great pedal
BY AiRdAd
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Just acquired an EHX ‘Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai’ so my board is undergoing a few changes. On the hunt for a nice overdrive, whittled it down to a few and will probably decide between:

Kingtone ‘Duellist’
Cornerstone ‘Gladio’

https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instrum ... d8b747-001

Free the Tone Jasper
BY KNNZ

Kingtone ‘Duellist’
Cornerstone ‘Gladio’

you're in luck! Duelist on TM :wink:
https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instrum ... ed946e-003
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
KNNZ wrote:

Kingtone ‘Duellist’
Cornerstone ‘Gladio’

Yup, am in contact with the seller :-)
BY bluesierra
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
KNNZ wrote:

Kingtone ‘Duellist’
Cornerstone ‘Gladio’

Yup, am in contact with the seller :-)

I have the Duelist. Great pedal.

But I’m really keen to try the Gladio. Really like the ability to switch between ‘toggle’ and ‘stack’ for the 2 sides.
BY ReidySetGo
It's pretty messy but I think I'm done for a while.
Boss TU-3 -> Diamond Compressor -> Whammy II -> Banana Mandala -> ZVEX Fuzz Factory -> Keeley Mod Boss BD-2 -> SS/BS Mini -> SS/BS Fuck -> Proco Whiteface Rat -> Boss DD-500 -> Roland JC-120. All pedals are powered by a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
KNNZ wrote:$600 for a drive pedal tho... :crazy:

Well all of those ones I listed come in around $500-$600, that’s buying through Andertons. I’ve probably watched too many That Pedal Show episode so have gradually been being groomed more towards the boutique stuff
BY Kev77
Recently updated with an CB echorec and lil pedal buttons.
The reverb and echorec are on a blendable switch

BY H671
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
KNNZ wrote:$600 for a drive pedal tho... :crazy:

Well all of those ones I listed come in around $500-$600, that’s buying through Andertons. I’ve probably watched too many That Pedal Show episode so have gradually been being groomed more towards the boutique stuff

You could always try using a small valve practise amp as an overdrive pedal - might be cheaper.
Fender showed that with their table top pawnshop amp - can't remember the name of it though.
BY chur

Kingtone ‘Duellist’
Cornerstone ‘Gladio’

I guess with Trademe and courier restrictions you'll have time to ponder :thumbup:
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
chur wrote:I guess with Trademe and courier restrictions you'll have time to ponder :thumbup:

Just read their latest email, seems that way!