Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 169 times
Been liked: 210 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by chur »

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
chur wrote:I guess with Trademe and courier restrictions you'll have time to ponder :thumbup:
Just read their latest email, seems that way!
Soooo wish I had of ordered some bits to make some more pedals earlier.. dang it..
No one ever died of hard work.. but why take the risk..

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 966 times

Post by Conway »

I've downsized my main board from a PT3 to a Temple Board Duo 24. Got a few pedals to sell soon. And a mini number 2 board on a Temple Solo 18.

GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

bluesierra
Tokai
Tokai
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by bluesierra »

Conway wrote:I've downsized my main board from a PT3 to a Temple Board Duo 24. Got a few pedals to sell soon. And a mini number 2 board on a Temple Solo 18.

Oh they are nice and clean! Temple boards can make for a very tidy board with a bit of effort.

How do you like the Boss RC-10R?

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

bluesierra wrote:Oh they are nice and clean! Temple boards can make for a very tidy board with a bit of effort.

Cheers. The Boss is good enough to have 2 of them! It replaced a Pigtronix Infinity and a Beat Buddy on my main board, so a big space saving there. It has a couple of annoying quirks, but sounds good and overall it's a big win in my book. :thumbup:

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

Wow, a Zoia, how bonkers is it?!??!!?
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

bluesierra
Tokai
Tokai

Post by bluesierra »

Conway wrote:
bluesierra wrote:Oh they are nice and clean! Temple boards can make for a very tidy board with a bit of effort.

Cheers. The Boss is good enough to have 2 of them! It replaced a Pigtronix Infinity and a Beat Buddy on my main board, so a big space saving there. It has a couple of annoying quirks, but sounds good and overall it's a big win in my book. :thumbup:
Cool. Obviously a fan of the Pomeroy too. Ive got a Pigtronix Infinity 2 on the way, but been considering this for the rhythm features. Do you use the Temple Plates? I flagged them. Still good boards with velcro.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

bluesierra wrote:
Conway wrote:

Cool. Obviously a fan of the Pomeroy too. Ive got a Pigtronix Infinity 2 on the way, but been considering this for the rhythm features. Do you use the Temple Plates? I flagged them. Still good boards with velcro.
I love the Pomeroy, my favourite utility overdrive and clean boost. The clean boost side you can set from 1-24dB boost & it shows the number on the screen. I have the Temple plates on the bigger board but used them all up, so the smaller board is velcro (for now).

The bigger board also has a mini compressor and reverb attached underneath, as well as the power supply.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

jeremyb wrote:Wow, a Zoia, how bonkers is it?!??!!?
It can be absolutely completely bonkers. But I mostly just use it for delays, modulation and octave effects. It replaced my Eventide H9 because the Zoia has all the pretty flashing lights. And you can make them all shades of blue. :lol:

bluesierra
Tokai
Tokai

Post by bluesierra »

Conway wrote:
bluesierra wrote:
Conway wrote: Cheers. The Boss is good enough to have 2 of them! It replaced a Pigtronix Infinity and a Beat Buddy on my main board, so a big space saving there. It has a couple of annoying quirks, but sounds good and overall it's a big win in my book. :thumbup:
I love the Pomeroy, my favourite utility overdrive and clean boost. The clean boost side you can set from 1-24dB boost & it shows the number on the screen. I have the Temple plates on the bigger board but used them all up, so the smaller board is velcro (for now).

The bigger board also has a mini compressor and reverb attached underneath, as well as the power supply.
Nice. Yeah the plates are perfect for under board mounting. I just found that repositioning pedals could be a pain and god forbid you should need to remove the adhesive. I have a couple I use with velcro and they are still good boards.

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1102 times
Been liked: 1419 times

Post by robthemac »

Rewired my pedal board in stereo. Bloody logistical nightmare, given limited patch cables on hand.
Attachments
IMG_20200430_170930.jpg
IMG_20200430_170930.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 4560 times
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

MK 1 alter ego, Nice!! loved the one I had!!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by robthemac »

jeremyb wrote:MK 1 alter ego, Nice!! loved the one I had!!
Yeah, awesome as a first delay pedal to work out what you like and what you don't.
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

robthemac wrote:
jeremyb wrote:MK 1 alter ego, Nice!! loved the one I had!!
Yeah, awesome as a first delay pedal to work out what you like and what you don't.
Mine never left the binson echorec setting, it just sounded so good!!

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

New board for me, just waiting for one last pedal to arrive. Will post a pic up early next week once it's all assembled

Should be worth the wait, it's gonna be pretty epic

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by robthemac »

Had my delay pedal splitting the signal from mono to stereo, running into an OD each side then the reverb pedal at the end of the chain. Found that I was getting an annoying fizz on the clean channel when I had just one OD pedals engaged. Switched the positions of the delay and reverb (so delay now last in the chain) and all happy!