Show us your pedalboard

Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 9584
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:33 pm
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 220 times
Been liked: 839 times
Contact:

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by Conway »

IMOCD wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:25 pm Phwoar!!! How do you find the Zoia? There's one on TM at the mo that I'm sniffing around.
The Zoia is excellent but has a very steep learning curve, unless you’re familiar with modular synthesisers. I use mine for all delays, modulation, tremolo, octave effects and synthy envelope filter noise stuff.
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

User avatar
jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Posts: 33778
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am
Has liked: 5545 times
Been liked: 3052 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by jeremyb »

IMOCD wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:25 pm Phwoar!!! How do you find the Zoia?
Its just to the right of the SY-200, hardly a wheres wally kind of picture!
Polar Bear wrote: It will continue to be a mystery as to why this is such a sausage fest.

IMOCD
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1320
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 9:04 pm
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 174 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by IMOCD »

jeremyb wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:00 pm
IMOCD wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:25 pm Phwoar!!! How do you find the Zoia?
Its just to the right of the SY-200, hardly a wheres wally kind of picture!
Smartarse! :lol:

User avatar
jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Posts: 33778
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am
Has liked: 5545 times
Been liked: 3052 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by jeremyb »

IMOCD wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:29 pm
jeremyb wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:00 pm
IMOCD wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:25 pm Phwoar!!! How do you find the Zoia?
Its just to the right of the SY-200, hardly a wheres wally kind of picture!
Smartarse! :lol:
I’ve been saving that one for the right moment and it just seemed appropriate :lol:
Polar Bear wrote: It will continue to be a mystery as to why this is such a sausage fest.

User avatar
berg
Ashton
Ashton
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 40 times
Contact:

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by berg »

My new little board set up (excluding the ge150), covers everything i need....... for now

Image

User avatar
blackstratblues
Fender
Fender
Posts: 566
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: West Auckland
Has liked: 304 times
Been liked: 356 times
Contact:

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by blackstratblues »

berg wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:02 pm My new little board set up (excluding the ge150), covers everything i need....... for now

Image
That little TS mini may just be my favourite tubescreamer of all time 👌

User avatar
berg
Ashton
Ashton
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 40 times
Contact:

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by berg »

blackstratblues wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:05 pm
berg wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:02 pm My new little board set up (excluding the ge150), covers everything i need....... for now

Image
That little TS mini may just be my favourite tubescreamer of all time 👌
Same here. It's up there with my other fave OD MIJ SD1

User avatar
blackstratblues
Fender
Fender
Posts: 566
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: West Auckland
Has liked: 304 times
Been liked: 356 times
Contact:

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by blackstratblues »

berg wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:12 pm

Same here. It's up there with my other fave OD MIJ SD1
Ha! My other fave is an 80s SD-1 too 🤝

User avatar
berg
Ashton
Ashton
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 40 times
Contact:

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by berg »

blackstratblues wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:13 pm
berg wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:12 pm

Same here. It's up there with my other fave OD MIJ SD1
Ha! My other fave is an 80s SD-1 too 🤝
Did we just become best friends? Haha good taste

User avatar
StratMatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 5056
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:41 pm
Has liked: 503 times
Been liked: 570 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by StratMatt »

Yeah those mini TS pedals are so good. Plenty of sounds in the Zoom too, sweet board.
Loving it so far

User avatar
berg
Ashton
Ashton
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 40 times
Contact:

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by berg »

StratMatt wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:24 pm Yeah those mini TS pedals are so good. Plenty of sounds in the Zoom too, sweet board.
Bloody love the zoom multistomps. If i was restricted to a one-pedal-board (in a standard small pedal format) i'd go with the MS70CDR

User avatar
H671
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2063
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:33 pm
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 233 times
Contact:

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by H671 »

berg wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:55 pm
StratMatt wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:24 pm Yeah those mini TS pedals are so good. Plenty of sounds in the Zoom too, sweet board.
Bloody love the zoom multistomps. If i was restricted to a one-pedal-board (in a standard small pedal format) i'd go with the MS70CDR
+ 1
I have the Zoom MS50G & an old GFX-5 which is mostly analogue.
Epiphone Riviera P93 & EJ200CE, Hagstrom Viking Bass, Doubleneck bass/guitar.
Rivera Clubster 45, SWR California Blonde, Carvin AG100D, Joyo Beale Street, Ashton BSK158.

User avatar
robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 5204
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 pm
Has liked: 782 times
Been liked: 891 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by robthemac »

Boss ES5 on the way. Will be some serious rearranging to do.
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

murky
Gibson
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:13 am
Has liked: 143 times
Been liked: 165 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by murky »

berg wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:17 pm
blackstratblues wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:13 pm
berg wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:12 pm

Same here. It's up there with my other fave OD MIJ SD1
Ha! My other fave is an 80s SD-1 too 🤝
Did we just become best friends? Haha good taste
Shhhhhhhhhhh……

Speakos
Greg Bennet
Greg Bennet
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:28 pm
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by Speakos »

berg wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:02 pm My new little board set up (excluding the ge150), covers everything i need....... for now

Image
What are your favourite sounds on the MS70CDR? I've noticed a lot of people use them with synths as well.

Post Reply