Show us your pedalboard

Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Mini Forklift
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by Mini Forklift »

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:New board for me, just waiting for one last pedal to arrive. Will post a pic up early next week once it's all assembled
Well here it is, hoping to get some time this week to spend some time dialing in some sounds. I have my HH Electronic 'Multi Echo' tape in the FX Loop, advantage of this is that I can just turn it on whenever I want it :D

Thanks to Timoes for the Fulltone Octave Fuzz and Matt at ToneLounge for the Pomeroy, appreciated

Dano_NZ
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 196 times

Post by Dano_NZ »

Just updated with a few additions. May pull off the SD-1W.

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1105 times
Been liked: 1421 times

Post by robthemac »

Dano_NZ wrote:Just updated with a few additions. May pull off the SD-1W.

Hnnnng Flint...
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

Have this on the way from the fine gentleman that is Troy, damn I have had a bit of a spendy time lately

Going to replace the Marshall Guv'nor with it :thumbup:

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

Thanks Troy aka JellyBelly, what a GC :thumbup:

Candeevr4
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 265 times

Post by Candeevr4 »

Current iteration:

Currently waiting on a couple of pedals from Toany and some bits from the rs and ill redo all the cables as they are almost all too short with the new pedalboard.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 966 times

Post by Conway »

A Neunaber Slate is underneath providing reverb for the guitar signal on left channel and drums from the Boss RC-10R on the right (into a Hendriksen PA, which also takes the vocals from the TC Helicon).
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7724 times
Been liked: 4168 times

Post by jeremyb »

Pedalboard I sold Candeevr4 back in my hands again, Rockboard Mod 1 patchbay has 5 TRS thru sockets, and I have it wired for in / out / effects send / effects receive, and soon to be the GA-FC controller once I have a couple more TRS plugs.

Budget power from a Caline P5 to power it all, and Harley Benton patch cables (which are the easiest ones in the universe to make).

The Infinity 2 and the Mosky Reverb are in the effects loop :)
Attachments
IMG_20200601_143834.jpg
IMG_20200601_143834.jpg (5.65 MiB) Viewed 4028 times
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 900 times

Post by Marshmallow »

Conway wrote:I've downsized my main board from a PT3 to a Temple Board Duo 24. Got a few pedals to sell soon. And a mini number 2 board on a Temple Solo 18.

This is awesome! Box of rock kicks A**!

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 900 times

Post by Marshmallow »

Hi All,

I've ticked of all my list (list of Japanese pedals) for the time being and have adjusted my pedalboard. I will probably invest on a switcher next but this will be it for a while.

Feel free to research them. They usually don't have good demos but they sound awesome after trying most of the pedals available

Very simple but I'm satisfied.

Ever wonder what effects pedal shops in Japan look like?
Here's one.. just a small shop. You're welcome.

harveysj
Squier
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by harveysj »

Marshmallow wrote:Hi All,

I've ticked of all my list (list of Japanese pedals) for the time being and have adjusted my pedalboard. I will probably invest on a switcher next but this will be it for a while.

Feel free to research them. They usually don't have good demos but they sound awesome after trying most of the pedals available

Very simple but I'm satisfied.

Ever wonder what effects pedal shops in Japan look like?
Here's one.. just a small shop. You're welcome.

Got an 8 loop switcher with midi going if your keen

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1018 times
Been liked: 2480 times

Post by Slowy »

Conway wrote:Image

A Neunaber Slate is underneath providing reverb for the guitar signal on left channel and drums from the Boss RC-10R on the right (into a Hendriksen PA, which also takes the vocals from the TC Helicon).
I just spent 10 minutes skimming an hour of videos telling me how easy the Zola was to use. At no point did I find where they stopped talking and actually made a sound. :crazy:
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Candeevr4
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 265 times

Post by Candeevr4 »

Current:

Signal path is into the board via the mod 2, into the compressor, into the es5, then the orion, bronson, rogue, texan and stratus are in the loops, the judge is after the es and the carbon copy is in the Katana's loop.

Es5 is controlling the Katana via midi(channel switching and turning effects off on patch changes) and the moog expression is controlling the Katana'svolume via midi through the es5.

Looking at a new tuner to replace the pitchblack and maybe adding a Joyo American Sound as the Darkglass options are a tad expensive...

rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 653 times

Post by rickenbackerkid »

I recommend a tuner with 'sweetened' presets. I tune before gig and in breaks with a Peterson strobe tuner and it's honestly like a light bulb going on it makes such a massive difference. everything sounds sweeter and I don't have to tweak so much in between songs. I use the Peterson guitar preset with a couple of minor edits to suit my ear.

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 638 times
Been liked: 804 times

Post by hamo »

rickenbackerkid wrote:I recommend a tuner with 'sweetened' presets. I tune before gig and in breaks with a Peterson strobe tuner and it's honestly like a light bulb going on it makes such a massive difference. everything sounds sweeter and I don't have to tweak so much in between songs. I use the Peterson guitar preset with a couple of minor edits to suit my ear.
Can you explain this a bit more Ben? I thought a tuner was a tuner.
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster