Show us your pedalboard

Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Mini Forklift
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by Mini Forklift »

robthemac wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:16 pm Fair enough, my apologies to Jim.
Rob, no apology needed at all mate. I actually had a chuckle when I read your post. Thanks JB for looking out for me. Truth be told I've been a little off kilter later, haven't been in the greatest headspace with a few different things going on.

Oh and my running/training has pretty much sizzled out for the meantime. Spinal surgery is scheduled for 7th December so keeping true to form, 2020 is living up to its' reputation :crazy:

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1105 times
Been liked: 1422 times

Post by robthemac »

Mini Forklift wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:45 pm
robthemac wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:16 pm Fair enough, my apologies to Jim.
Rob, no apology needed at all mate. I actually had a chuckle when I read your post. Thanks JB for looking out for me. Truth be told I've been a little off kilter later, haven't been in the greatest headspace with a few different things going on.

Oh and my running/training has pretty much sizzled out for the meantime. Spinal surgery is scheduled for 7th December so keeping true to form, 2020 is living up to its' reputation :crazy:
Good to hear no offence was taken. JB was right though, not a great move on my part.

If you're looking for a little pick-me-up, have a geez at this bloke's auctions. Especially the Tele and hollow-body-LP monstrosity.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/search?memb ... ng=7597524
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

jeremyb wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:45 am Welcome back Jim!!
Well kinda am, but not completely. Baby steps lol

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7724 times
Been liked: 4169 times

Post by jeremyb »

Mini Forklift wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:08 pm
jeremyb wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:45 am Welcome back Jim!!
Well kinda am, but not completely. Baby steps lol
All good man, we're always here if you need us :)
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

sunburster
Squier
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by sunburster »

mr_sooty wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:31 pm
sunburster wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:38 am This is everything I need, so I'm hopefully done now.
I used to laugh when people said this regarding pedalboards, but I've had the same pedalboard for 10 years now so I can testify it is actually possible to find an end to the pedal madness.
Two and a half months later and I'm still rocking the same board, as it does everything I want and more. No plans to buy any more pedals (I don't even look anymore). Let's see if I can last 10 years! :thumbup:

StratMatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 621 times

Post by StratMatt »

I bought a few nice pedals which do nice things, but I keep on coming back to the AX8. It's just so easy. Back to the usual thinking of should I sell this to get this, or just hold onto em.
Loving it so far

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

StratMatt wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:50 am I bought a few nice pedals which do nice things, but I keep on coming back to the AX8. It's just so easy. Back to the usual thinking of should I sell this to get this, or just hold onto em.
I'm with you on this. I had hoped to an extent, that me buying the Headrush would eliminate a lot of the temptations that I need to have a delay pedal, a vibe, a rotary sim, phase 90 and on and on...

It's so intuitive and easy to use that I haven't needed to even open the manual. It sounds amazing, massively tweakable and covers all the stuff in 'my bag'. WIN

mugamee
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by mugamee »

Just testing if I can post a picture using my tablet. I suck so bad with these things.

Anyways, just sharing a pic of my board. Ive promised to limit myself to a nano+ sized board and so far, (2 years and counting) it's been a success. Despite finding pleasure in buying pedals (just like most on this forum), I have not felt the itch to buy a bigger board. I do swap out pedals here and there especially the fuzz face depending on the mood (the pedals' and not mine--fuzz faces can be sooo temperamental and that , in my opinion, is part of their charm).
received_399407377869540.jpeg
received_399407377869540.jpeg (254.67 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
Fuzz Face Forever...
Get in touch with me via Instagram: mugvug_and_ollie

MogwaiBoy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 157 times
Been liked: 242 times

Post by MogwaiBoy »

Awesome! I am wanting to get one of those Pitchblack Minis but they are sold out everywhere cuz Shmovid.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7724 times
Been liked: 4169 times

Post by jeremyb »

:mental:
Attachments
124454711_10157729513382584_7967119679942481901_n.jpg
124454711_10157729513382584_7967119679942481901_n.jpg (133.61 KiB) Viewed 1918 times
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

mugamee
Ashton
Ashton

Post by mugamee »

MogwaiBoy wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:58 am Awesome! I am wanting to get one of those Pitchblack Minis but they are sold out everywhere cuz Shmovid.
Thank you.
I can sell this to for 85$ including courier. I on the other want the orange/purple/green ones. Colours on the board make my toddler happy. Just let me know.
Fuzz Face Forever...

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

mugamee wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:52 pm Just testing if I can post a picture using my tablet. I suck so bad with these things.

Anyways, just sharing a pic of my board. Ive promised to limit myself to a nano+ sized board and so far, (2 years and counting) it's been a success. Despite finding pleasure in buying pedals (just like most on this forum), I have not felt the itch to buy a bigger board. I do swap out pedals here and there especially the fuzz face depending on the mood (the pedals' and not mine--fuzz faces can be sooo temperamental and that , in my opinion, is part of their charm).

That's a nice looking board, especially love the TS & fuzz. Are they both vintage?

MogwaiBoy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 157 times
Been liked: 242 times

Post by MogwaiBoy »

mugamee wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:18 am
MogwaiBoy wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:58 am Awesome! I am wanting to get one of those Pitchblack Minis but they are sold out everywhere cuz Shmovid.
Thank you.
I can sell this to for 85$ including courier. I on the other want the orange/purple/green ones. Colours on the board make my toddler happy. Just let me know.
Sold! I want a black one. Rubbermonkey have the orange ones in stock :D

mugamee
Ashton
Ashton

Post by mugamee »

Mini Forklift wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:52 am
mugamee wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:52 pm Just testing if I can post a picture using my tablet. I suck so bad with these things.

That's a nice looking board, especially love the TS & fuzz. Are they both vintage?
Thank you. The TS is vintage (I got it from a lovely gentleman from this forum). The fuzz face is an Ivor by Dustin Francis. An awesome builder- he makes these replicas of FF from different years. The one l pictured is a '66. I would love to have a vintage unit but they hardly pop up for sale (especially the germanium ones) or when they do, cost an arm and leg these days.
Fuzz Face Forever...

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

mugamee wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:05 am Thank you. The TS is vintage (I got it from a lovely gentleman from this forum). The fuzz face is an Ivor by Dustin Francis. An awesome builder- he makes these replicas of FF from different years. The one l pictured is a '66. I would love to have a vintage unit but they hardly pop up for sale (especially the germanium ones) or when they do, cost an arm and leg these days.
That's so cool :D