Pwhoar the RC600 is hooge!

codedog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3476 times
Been liked: 1083 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by codedog »

Cdog wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:12 pm Pwhoar the RC600 is hooge!
It's hooge and bright red!

MikeC
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1309 times
Been liked: 867 times

Post by MikeC »

codedog wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:46 pm
Cdog wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:12 pm Pwhoar the RC600 is hooge!
It's hooge and bright red!
Don't tell JB... :silent: :shh:
Whakanuia o mea kei a koe

MogwaiBoy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 157 times
Been liked: 242 times

Post by MogwaiBoy »

Conway wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:08 pm Number 1 board:

Number 2 board:

I signed up to Beetronics mailing list just to oogle at their beautiful custom paintjobs - but it was too much, I could feel the GAS growing within me, and I so had to let the GAS out.

Better out than in, but your board is rad! I have the little RC-5 which is incredible - Boss loopers are the best. Wasted my time with Ditto's for years... but you can't even do fades with them. Anyway, 3 loops at the same time is great - are you syncing up whole song sections and jamming along?

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 966 times

Post by Conway »

MogwaiBoy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:53 pm Boss loopers are the best. Wasted my time with Ditto's for years... but you can't even do fades with them. Anyway, 3 loops at the same time is great - are you syncing up whole song sections and jamming along?
You actually have 6 loops on the RC-600, although I hardly ever get to the second page for loops 4-6. I have some patches that are song backing tracks with parts on different loops - intro/verse/chorus; others where I have drum & keyboard parts on one loop output to a PA speaker and record guitar parts on another loop sent to my guitar amp (can also records vocal loops to PA speaker); and some I have overdubs I can bring in and out on a second loop. It can be used in so many useful ways.

The little OBNE pedal on my big board is an expression ramper that is assigned to master volume on the RC-600 for fade outs on everything - guitar, rhythm track and vocals.
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

bender
Darth Fader
Has liked: 415 times
Been liked: 1010 times

Post by bender »

Conway wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:08 pm Number 1 board:

Number 2 board:

I’m super interested to hear what you think of that Peacekeeper. I’ve been eyeing those up for a while.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 966 times

Post by Conway »

bender wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:45 pm I’m super interested to hear what you think of that Peacekeeper. I’ve been eyeing those up for a while.
Absolutely brilliant. If I had to choose just one single switch overdrive, it would be that.

All the Thorpy pedals are top notch for components and build quality and Major Adrian Thorpe MBE has a great ear.
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

dethken
Stagg
Stagg
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by dethken »

Hi friends, fairly new around these parts. This is my DIY pedalboard made from MDF, rattle can black and some industrial Velcro from Bunnings :lol: I run this into a Fender ML212 which sounds fantastic. Axe of choice is a Tele. I also use a Les Paul for heavier songs. All powered by a Cioks 7 :thumbup:
Attachments
20221120_222654.jpg
20221120_222654.jpg (1012.39 KiB) Viewed 2932 times

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 860 times
Been liked: 741 times

Post by olegmcnoleg »

dethken wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:12 am Hi friends, fairly new around these parts. This is my DIY pedalboard made from MDF, rattle can black and some industrial Velcro from Bunnings :lol: I run this into a Fender ML212 which sounds fantastic. Axe of choice is a Tele. I also use a Les Paul for heavier songs. All powered by a Cioks 7 :thumbup:
I'll have one of those too please... excellent choices all round. I don't invest much in my board at the moment, as I'm running a Kemper & a Helix, but if I was starting again, I'd want exactly what you have there.

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1102 times
Been liked: 1419 times

Post by robthemac »

dethken wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:12 am Hi friends, fairly new around these parts. This is my DIY pedalboard made from MDF, rattle can black and some industrial Velcro from Bunnings :lol: I run this into a Fender ML212 which sounds fantastic. Axe of choice is a Tele. I also use a Les Paul for heavier songs. All powered by a Cioks 7 :thumbup:

Looks good. How do you find the Future Factory?
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

dethken
Stagg
Stagg

Post by dethken »

Thanks mate. I was in the same position (still have my Kemper for at home play/record) but there's something wicked about stomping boxes and twiddling knobs.
olegmcnoleg wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:14 am
I'll have one of those too please... excellent choices all round. I don't invest much in my board at the moment, as I'm running a Kemper & a Helix, but if I was starting again, I'd want exactly what you have there.

dethken
Stagg
Stagg

Post by dethken »

Thanks Rob. Yeah love it. Lots to tweak and the sound is excellent and top notch quality. I came from a TC Flashback so this was a step up. I only use a handful of presets so haven't gone the midi route... yet.
robthemac wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:26 am

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

robthemac wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:26 am

Its on the back row of his pedalboard!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.