jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 8057 times
Been liked: 4299 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by jeremyb »

StrummersOfThunder wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:24 pm
jeremyb wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:17 pm Current bass setup until I get some free time to build a bigger board, chinese pedals reprazent!! :mental:
Thats pretty sweet
Must be quite a discernible difference to your dry tone?
I played bass for years before turning to the thin stringed dark side. Never once used an effects pedal until the very last band I played with before the bull kelp surfers and I got a compressor pedal. True story
The compressor is the only always on pedal and it’s pretty transparent, it’s good though at taming the gain of the bass’ preamp, or I can use it to push the amp harder too, actually using a joyo jcm800 hybrid amp with it and my little 8” cab I made, perfect bedroom setup for me!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 1402 times
Been liked: 2165 times

Post by GrantB »

Added the TC today - I think that’s about it. I was going to go small but change my mind. The delay and trem are luxury items given that the line 6 also can do them, but they are such individually great pedals I figured if there was room I should keep them. It’s one heavy board!
Attachments
IMG_1467.jpeg
IMG_1467.jpeg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 679 times
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

jimi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 876 times
Been liked: 365 times

Post by jimi »

GrantB wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:30 pm Added the TC today - I think that’s about it. I was going to go small but change my mind. The delay and trem are luxury items given that the line 6 also can do them, but they are such individually great pedals I figured if there was room I should keep them. It’s one heavy board!
Nice! How many roadies does it take to carry that out for you each gig?

GrantB
ADMIN

Post by GrantB »

jimi wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:12 pm
GrantB wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:30 pm Added the TC today - I think that’s about it. I was going to go small but change my mind. The delay and trem are luxury items given that the line 6 also can do them, but they are such individually great pedals I figured if there was room I should keep them. It’s one heavy board!
Nice! How many roadies does it take to carry that out for you each gig?
Just the same one guy that carries in my amps, guitars, lights, cables, PA, desk and related hardware.
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2284 times
Been liked: 4040 times

Post by Bg »

How are you running the synth? I've literally not bonded with it etc...
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

GrantB
ADMIN

Post by GrantB »

Bg wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:06 pm
How are you running the synth? I've literally not bonded with it etc...
For some songs like Dancing Queen (that intro), mixed with an Octo Reverb, nails it. So maybe, 4 tones and that's it. I should have gone for the cheaper smaller one.

Otherwise, I hate it.