New Cab Day!

Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Post Reply
User avatar
Hollow
Greg Bennet
Greg Bennet
Posts: 36
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:09 pm
Location: Wellington
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 21 times

New Cab Day!

Post by Hollow »

It doesn't quite measure up to some of the epic gear that's been posted lately, but it's really nice to have a new 1x12 that will fit under my Jet City head.

Really cool to meet and have a chat with Candeevr4 too!

Image
(Formerly Hollowpoint :geek: )

Mini Forklift

Re: New Cab Day!

Post by Mini Forklift »

Awesome, bet that's a great cab!

Those heads punch well above their weight too. Is it one of the Jet City Vintage 20's?

User avatar
griff
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 pm
Has liked: 432 times
Been liked: 158 times

Re: New Cab Day!

Post by griff »

That Jet City still modded mate?

User avatar
Hollow
Greg Bennet
Greg Bennet
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:09 pm
Location: Wellington
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 21 times

Re: New Cab Day!

Post by Hollow »

Mini Forklift wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:28 pm Awesome, bet that's a great cab!

Those heads punch well above their weight too. Is it one of the Jet City Vintage 20's?
Yeah, really happy with the cab! The amp is a 20HV but I've done a couple of Epic Amplification mods to give it a hot rodded Marshall flavor.
(Formerly Hollowpoint :geek: )

User avatar
Hollow
Greg Bennet
Greg Bennet
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:09 pm
Location: Wellington
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 21 times

Re: New Cab Day!

Post by Hollow »

griff wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:29 pm That Jet City still modded mate?
Hey Griff! Yeah, still has the Cap'n Crunch mod. I saw Bryce has add a SLO mod for the 20H now too which is pretty tempting!
(Formerly Hollowpoint :geek: )

Mini Forklift

Re: New Cab Day!

Post by Mini Forklift »

Hollow wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:19 pm Yeah, really happy with the cab! The amp is a 20HV but I've done a couple of Epic Amplification mods to give it a hot rodded Marshall flavor.
It might even be my old head as I sold my 20HV to Griff I think? Great little head that

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 16183
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:08 pm
Location: Wellington, NZ
Has liked: 331 times
Been liked: 503 times

Re: New Cab Day!

Post by hamo »

That's a hot looking set up
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

User avatar
griff
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 pm
Has liked: 432 times
Been liked: 158 times

Re: New Cab Day!

Post by griff »

Hollow wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:22 pm
griff wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:29 pm That Jet City still modded mate?
Hey Griff! Yeah, still has the Cap'n Crunch mod. I saw Bryce has add a SLO mod for the 20H now too which is pretty tempting!
That would sound awesome, especially with the 6l6 mod too but that's a lot more work

User avatar
Hollow
Greg Bennet
Greg Bennet
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:09 pm
Location: Wellington
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 21 times

Re: New Cab Day!

Post by Hollow »

Mini Forklift wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:24 pm
Hollow wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:19 pm Yeah, really happy with the cab! The amp is a 20HV but I've done a couple of Epic Amplification mods to give it a hot rodded Marshall flavor.
It might even be my old head as I sold my 20HV to Griff I think? Great little head that
I don't think it's the same one, I bought that one of a guy in Marlborough who was using it to amplify his harmonica!
(Formerly Hollowpoint :geek: )

User avatar
Michael
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:52 pm
Has liked: 338 times
Been liked: 119 times

Re: New Cab Day!

Post by Michael »

Mini Forklift wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:24 pm
Hollow wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:19 pm Yeah, really happy with the cab! The amp is a 20HV but I've done a couple of Epic Amplification mods to give it a hot rodded Marshall flavor.
It might even be my old head as I sold my 20HV to Griff I think? Great little head that
I think your one went through me and I eventually sold it on TM?

User avatar
griff
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 pm
Has liked: 432 times
Been liked: 158 times

Re: New Cab Day!

Post by griff »

Yeah I've never owned a 20HV

Post Reply