NAD x 2

Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Mini Forklift
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: NAD x 2

Post by Mini Forklift »

Jonny wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:29 pm I'm curious about the cabs and speakers you're using? Any ideas or plans as to what will work best for the two new amps?
Forgot to mention that Marshmallow has offered to build me a 2x12 Dumble style cab when he next comes back to NZ. I quite like the sound of the speakers that are in the Boss cabinet so I may well yet use those ones in it. 150w capability and they’re extremely clear and neutral

Marshmallow
Gibson
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 376 times

Post by Marshmallow »

Mini Forklift wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:07 am
Jonny wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:29 pm I'm curious about the cabs and speakers you're using? Any ideas or plans as to what will work best for the two new amps?
Forgot to mention that Marshmallow has offered to build me a 2x12 Dumble style cab when he next comes back to NZ. I quite like the sound of the speakers that are in the Boss cabinet so I may well yet use those ones in it. 150w capability and they’re extremely clear and neutral
Yep I look forward to it too. Actually I recommend an oversized 1x12 with 1 EV speaker (rated 200w or 150w). :D
Guitars:
1:) Custom Stratocaster Handmade (Sapele body - Wenge)
2:) Custom Stratocaster Handmade (Sapele/Ash body, Wenge Neck)
3:) (in the process) Custom Telecaster Handmade (Sapele/Ash body, Wenge Neck)
Amps
ODS 2w
ODSR 50w
5e3 Tweedle-D
TR Jm 50 Clone

WellyBlues
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 237 times

Post by WellyBlues »

So, how is the back?
"And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations Well, I have really good days" Ray Wylie Hubbard