Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 653 times

Re: NGD

Post by rickenbackerkid »

willow13 wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:BG, Can you please check that Slowy's account hasn't been hacked - he's posted more NGD's this year than he has over the time he's been on the forum!!! :-)
:rofl:

and thankfully he has not posted one for sale thread days after buying something .. unlike others :shifty:

GREAT looking Tele slowy....if I were to ever get a tele it would look exactly like that one
it's fair to say he may have done so on the quiet - I have an NGD ex-Slowy to show off :-)

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 973 times
Been liked: 876 times

Post by Olderama »

Nice tele mate I think that's next on my list
:mental:

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1018 times
Been liked: 2483 times

Post by Slowy »

rickenbackerkid wrote:
willow13 wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:BG, Can you please check that Slowy's account hasn't been hacked - he's posted more NGD's this year than he has over the time he's been on the forum!!! :-)

and thankfully he has not posted one for sale thread days after buying something .. unlike others :shifty:

GREAT looking Tele slowy....if I were to ever get a tele it would look exactly like that one
it's fair to say he may have done so on the quiet - I have an NGD ex-Slowy to show off :-)
That is the second guitar I have sold in the past 3 years.
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1018 times
Been liked: 2483 times

Post by Slowy »

Bg wrote:
Slowy wrote:
willow13 wrote:
I think every guitarist needs at least one guitar with a floyd though ... yes most here will disagree, but they are wrong :rofl: :mrgreen:
Agreed. There's a hole in the garage wall. I could nail it over that.
I thought that was what the new tele was for ? or at least one of the old decrepit ones...
Black Benny is predominantly wall art these days.
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2264 times
Been liked: 3907 times

Post by Bg »

rickenbackerkid wrote:
willow13 wrote:

Thats not a real guitar, too many strings.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

rickenbackerkid wrote: and thankfully he has not posted one for sale thread days after buying something .. unlike others :shifty:
it's fair to say he may have done so on the quiet - I have an NGD ex-Slowy to show off :-)[/quote]

oh he is a sneaky seller ... there are a few of those on here to :rofl:
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be

mr_sooty
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 178 times

Post by mr_sooty »

Very nice!