Mattress5
Ashton
Ashton
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 152 times
Been liked: 55 times

Re: Introduction

Post by Mattress5 »

codedog wrote:Joined only around a year ago? Not too long as a lurker really :) Welcome, and that LP looks killer! What amp would you be looking for next? Something to go with the Tele?
Yeah. Tossing up between something voxy or a blackface of some description.

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1102 times
Been liked: 1419 times

Post by robthemac »

Slowy wrote: I was going to mention the lack of a Tele but I see you have addressed that. Just be careful about doubling up; I'm assured by those who know that a Les Paul achieves greatness when it sounds like a Tele. :shifty:

That's a bit harsh. It's perfectly reasonable to have two single-cut electrics: a Tele and a Nocaster.
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1011 times
Been liked: 2465 times

Post by Slowy »

robthemac wrote: That's a bit harsh. It's perfectly reasonable to have two single-cut electrics: a Tele and a Nocaster.
Respect Sir, respect. :D

You have a Nocaster? My dream guitar!
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1102 times
Been liked: 1419 times

Post by robthemac »

Slowy wrote:

You have a Nocaster? My dream guitar!

Unfortunately not. I have a very old, bastardised Tele. It's floating around the old/rare/collectible forum somewhere.
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

MrDINO
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by MrDINO »

Hey Matt welcome to the hotel California. Remember once you’ve checked in it’s hard to leave. Might be due to the room teles?

Mattress5
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 152 times
Been liked: 55 times

Post by Mattress5 »

MrDINO wrote:Hey Matt welcome to the hotel California. Remember once you’ve checked in it’s hard to leave. Might be due to the room teles?
Haha. Thanks Dean