Guitar Gallery

Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
HackSaw
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2331
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:34 am
Location: AKL
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 450 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by HackSaw »

Man, you guys need a swift kick in the caboose.

User avatar
WellyBlues
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2674
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Welly
Has liked: 315 times
Been liked: 242 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by WellyBlues »

Adrian could put an end to this by posting a pic of one of his creations on a train station platform.
"And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations Well, I have really good days" Ray Wylie Hubbard

User avatar
Bg
Site Admin
Posts: 36374
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:13 am
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 2009 times
Been liked: 3045 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by Bg »

yeah, that would be first class!
"What constitutes a porn addiction"
"I'd say when you keep watching after you've finished"

User avatar
jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Posts: 28197
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am
Has liked: 4554 times
Been liked: 2440 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by jeremyb »

Typical! A serious thread gets derailed again!
#gayerformayer
Slowy wrote: But bullshit and guitars is what we do here. It's all we do here.

User avatar
Zaulkin
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 4571
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:01 pm
Has liked: 591 times
Been liked: 329 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by Zaulkin »

Alright, seriously now. Let's get this topic back on track.

User avatar
WellyBlues
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2674
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Welly
Has liked: 315 times
Been liked: 242 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by WellyBlues »

Zaulkin wrote:Alright, seriously now. Let's get this topic back on track.
I agree, it's turned into a bloody trainwreck!
"And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations Well, I have really good days" Ray Wylie Hubbard

User avatar
MattAnt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:31 pm
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 112 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by MattAnt »

Just to get this thread back to guitar porn...

Image

This is a bit out of date, need a new family photo.
Scarecrow101 on TradeMe

User avatar
WellyBlues
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2674
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Welly
Has liked: 315 times
Been liked: 242 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by WellyBlues »

Nice, I think I'll have to give up my train-set for guitars. :lol:
"And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations Well, I have really good days" Ray Wylie Hubbard

User avatar
calling card
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3463
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:56 am
Location: Hoodoo dump, BOP
Has liked: 567 times
Been liked: 214 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by calling card »

I'm just a sleeper.
"Well the rain aint fussy 'bout where it lands..." - Rory Gallagher

User avatar
Zaulkin
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 4571
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:01 pm
Has liked: 591 times
Been liked: 329 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by Zaulkin »

Such a nice setup there Matt. Very neat board too.

User avatar
MattAnt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:31 pm
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 112 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by MattAnt »

Zaulkin wrote:Such a nice setup there Matt. Very neat board too.
Thanks!

The Matchless is gone, though I currently have two other Matchless and a Badcat, the strat is gone but a Duesenberg has taken its place, and the board is much smaller, but I was actually able to fit everything onto it except the smart clock :)

Will take an updated photo sometime.
Scarecrow101 on TradeMe

User avatar
Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 16033
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: Orcland
Has liked: 631 times
Been liked: 1702 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by Slowy »

A while back, I posted photos of a Longboard Strat, Gretsch and Levinson I had borrowed off a mate. Well I've been in his toybox again. :D

Vintage 64 Jazzmaster looking lovely in gold and a very nice player.
64jazz.jpeg
60th Anniversary Strat with one piece ash body. Very nice but a very familiar feel to me. I have the 40th anniversary version
60strat.jpeg
60th anniversary Tele. Nothing to look at, but I keep picking it up
60tele.jpeg
Custom Shop flamey bling Strat. This is the Ohmygodwow star of the show; mad 3d flames and a tiger stripe neck that equals Conway's finest. I learned a good lesson from this guitar: Custom Shop instruments do not guarantee happiness.
I give this one 2 Meh's. Oh and apologies for the photos; they really don't do justice to anything here; especially this.
cstrat.jpeg
Now this, on the other hand is a delight. Select Thinline. Weighs about the same as a Parker Fly and while bright in a Teleish way, certainly isn't thin sounding. Something about this one makes me smile.
fstele.jpeg
And to finish, a Yairi nylon string. I love classical guitars but I find it really difficult to find one I enjoy playing without paying stupid money. This one's a honey; big crisp tones and gorgeous through an amp. I'm in love.
nyari.jpeg
Almost forgot. No, it's not a White Falcon; the pale blue tint is real. There were 70 of these made apparently.
bf.jpeg
"I would stop worrying about it and ride."
Sizzilingbadger.

User avatar
KNNZ
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2387
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:03 pm
Location: Orewa
Has liked: 1779 times
Been liked: 637 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by KNNZ »

Slowy wrote:A while back, I posted photos of a Longboard Strat, Gretsch and Levinson I had borrowed off a mate. Well I've been in his toybox again. :D

Vintage 64 Jazzmaster looking lovely in gold and a very nice player.
64jazz.jpeg
60th Anniversary Strat with one piece ash body. Very nice but a very familiar feel to me. I have the 40th anniversary version
60strat.jpeg
60th anniversary Tele. Nothing to look at, but I keep picking it up
60tele.jpeg
Custom Shop flamey bling Strat. This is the Ohmygodwow star of the show; mad 3d flames and a tiger stripe neck that equals Conway's finest. I learned a good lesson from this guitar: Custom Shop instruments do not guarantee happiness.
I give this one 2 Meh's. Oh and apologies for the photos; they really don't do justice to anything here; especially this.
cstrat.jpeg
Now this, on the other hand is a delight. Select Thinline. Weighs about the same as a Parker Fly and while bright in a Teleish way, certainly isn't thin sounding. Something about this one makes me smile.
fstele.jpeg
And to finish, a Yairi nylon string. I love classical guitars but I find it really difficult to find one I enjoy playing without paying stupid money. This one's a honey; big crisp tones and gorgeous through an amp. I'm in love.
nyari.jpeg
Almost forgot. No, it's not a White Falcon; the pale blue tint is real. There were 70 of these made apparently.
bf.jpeg
WOW I stand in awe

User avatar
Starfire
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3409
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:20 am
Location: Wellington
Has liked: 142 times
Been liked: 304 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by Starfire »

Hnnngh that Jazzmaster.

User avatar
Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 16033
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: Orcland
Has liked: 631 times
Been liked: 1702 times

Re: Guitar Gallery

Post by Slowy »

twangnsnarl wrote:Hnnngh that Jazzmaster.
Yeah; I rather like the Jazzmaster too. But as you might imagine, I'm currently like a dog with two dicks in a kennel full of bitches. :rofl:
"I would stop worrying about it and ride."
Sizzilingbadger.

Post Reply