Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Slowy
GrantB wrote:I think late last year....Waipa Business Awards.

Are you in Cheap Trick?
BY GrantB
My Zimmer was stage right.
BY Slowy
Darth Sabbathi wrote:Nice strap - where'd you get that?

Not a strap, an orthopedic support system designed to allow venerable gentlemen to play Les Pauls.
BY bender
I don't think we got any photos from our last gig, but I did record it. Will try to post a soundcloud link when I get a chance to weed through the chaff.
BY willow13
bbrunskill wrote:Not a gig as such, but a live rehearsal take from my new covers band:

https://www.facebook.com/thebrooooos/vi ... 645642024/

there's probably a way to embed the video but I can't work it out right now . . .

I wouldn't embed it .... BG will hunt you down and kill you :rofl:
BY Bg
NOOOooooooooooooooo...........!

BY Zaulkin
Here are a few pics from a recent STATES gig:

Scarecrow looking like a sexy beast with his PRS.

BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Me and the old man on my recent trip back to see the folks in the UK. Last night before I left we had a ‘gig’ in our front room with my Dad’s band, about 20 friends & family turned up and we played from 8pm until midnight. The look on both of our faces says it all really, doesn’t get any better than that

BY jumpingtam
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Me and the old man on my recent trip back to see the folks in the UK. Last night before I left we had a ‘gig’ in our front room with my Dad’s band, about 20 friends & family turned up and we played from 8pm until midnight. The look on both of our faces says it all really, doesn’t get any better than that

keep creating memories like this! it is absolutely worth it :thumbup: