Ozzy's "Under the Graveyard" video

An area to discuss erm... musicians?

Moderator: Capt. Black

Mini Forklift
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Ozzy's "Under the Graveyard" video

Post by Mini Forklift »

Just a heads up, not really suitable for kids (or work for that mater) so careful where you watch it. Came across this video earlier today, I reckon it would make for a good film :thumbup:

Anyhow, don't think much of the song but the video was at least interesting. Thought for a moment the girl playing Sharon was Antonia Prebble, apparently it's some girl from 'The End of the F***ing World' drama on Netflix. Pretty crazy how you can live like this and actually survive :crazy:

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Re: Ozzy's "Under the Graveyard" video

Post by willow13 »

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote: apparently it's some girl from 'The End of the F***ing World' drama on Netflix
you should check this out man it is a pretty good watch
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

The more I listen to the song the more I like it Lyrically and "melody" wise .... I do not like the guitars at all which is sad because Ozzy is known for always having great players and this guy isn't one of those :rofl:

I'm pretty sure a movie has been in the works for years so maybe it is going to happen finally....the video looks way to in depth to be just a music video I think
Last edited by willow13 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

Its awfully biographical eh, watching it you could imagine it happening for sure!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

willow13 wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote: apparently it's some girl from 'The End of the F***ing World' drama on Netflix
I think I’m the only person in NZ that doesn’t have Netflix

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Post by Terexgeek »

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
willow13 wrote:
I think I’m the only person in NZ that doesn’t have Netflix
Nah mate, there's that dude in front of the Musicworks with the dog and the sign, he doesn't either. The guy with the hat in front of Penny Lane does though, he reckons Sky would be fucked if HBO decided to go direct in NZ. Of course he also thinks that Air Zealand is spraying mind altering gases to hide the presence of lizard people so I'm not so sure.
Tin arse!!

werdna
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 590 times
Been liked: 458 times

Post by werdna »

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Just a heads up, not really suitable for kids (or work for that mater) so careful where you watch it. Came across this video earlier today, I reckon it would make for a good film :thumbup:

Anyhow, don't think much of the song but the video was at least interesting. Thought for a moment the girl playing Sharon was Antonia Prebble, apparently it's some girl from 'The End of the F***ing World' drama on Netflix. Pretty crazy how you can live like this and actually survive :crazy:
Cool!!! The drink and drugs were the problem. The hotel room full of nubile women not so much. Seems a pity to have thrown the baby out with the bath water.
In life, don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

kwhelan
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 123 times
Been liked: 93 times

Post by kwhelan »