Moderator: Capt. Black

Bg
Site Admin
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2167 times
Been liked: 3261 times

Re: Rig Rundown

Post by Bg »

Tom Morello.... I love the fact that at one point he just stopped modding his guitar and worked with what he had, the same with his amp - he gave up chasing the tone and decided what he had was good enough.

And his pedalboard was a lot more minimal than imagined.

"and he's my brother" "He killed 80 people in two days" "He was adopted"

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 5356 times
Been liked: 2865 times

Post by jeremyb »

Bg wrote:Tom Morello.... I love the fact that at one point he just stopped modding his guitar and worked with what he had, the same with his amp - he gave up chasing the tone and decided what he had was good enough.

He's a cool dude with a great sense of rhythm, I downloaded his masterclass course the other day on the torrents, ping me if you want a link :mrgreen:
The one about the fucking hairdresser, the space hairdresser and the cowboy. The guy, he's got a tin foil pal and a pedal bin. His father's a robot and he's fucking fucked his sister. Lego! They're all made of fucking Lego.

MattH
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 157 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by MattH »

Bg wrote:Tom Morello.... I love the fact that at one point he just stopped modding his guitar and worked with what he had, the same with his amp - he gave up chasing the tone and decided what he had was good enough.

When he speaks, it sounds like somebody put Barack Obama's voice through a Whammy and pushed it about about a third.
All the gear... absolutely no idea...

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2167 times
Been liked: 3261 times

Post by Bg »

jeremyb wrote:

He's a cool dude with a great sense of rhythm, I downloaded his masterclass course the other day on the torrents, ping me if you want a link :mrgreen:
*ping*!
"and he's my brother" "He killed 80 people in two days" "He was adopted"

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

The one about the fucking hairdresser, the space hairdresser and the cowboy. The guy, he's got a tin foil pal and a pedal bin. His father's a robot and he's fucking fucked his sister. Lego! They're all made of fucking Lego.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

We all need more volume pedals it seems :lol:

rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 574 times

Post by rickenbackerkid »

jeremyb wrote:
she could play rings around most people with just her pinkies, but OMG her tone is awful! (IMO)

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 450 times
Been liked: 679 times

Post by hamo »

rickenbackerkid wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
she could play rings around most people with just her pinkies, but OMG her tone is awful! (IMO)
It sounded fine live. :D
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Sounded like a gigging rig to me, sounds well average on its own but in the mix...

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Some cool stereo thangs going on here: