Dodgy rythym and thick strings here...

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY foal30
#834708
Bg wrote:always in time.


Kemp had a couple of Wals IIRC
Probably could afford them though...tbf
BY foal30
#835888
It's up for $400 incl freight which is a bit of a bargain.

I'm pretty keen on a fretless MusicMan Stingray. Could even go a V'er

Here is a random bass picture because I'm so happy I can upload photos
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 1027 times
User avatar
BY Bg
#835943
foal30 wrote:
Bg wrote:always in time.


Kemp had a couple of Wals IIRC
Probably could afford them though...tbf


His brother, Gary, is currently playing with Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets along with Guy Pratt - thorougly nice guy and session bassist extraordinaire!
BY foal30
#835978
Here comes another one

Couple a Fender Jazz
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 969 times
User avatar
BY Terexgeek
#835987
foal30 wrote:Here comes another one

Couple a Fender Jazz

I didn't realise Boner pictures were allowed on NZG?
User avatar
BY Bg
#836401
Terexgeek wrote:
foal30 wrote:Here comes another one

Couple a Fender Jazz

I didn't realise Boner pictures were allowed on NZG?


Want to tell RS Dave that?
BY PaulWD
#836652
Wee girl is in bandquest next week. I this to jam along with her. Interesting. Maple body and neck. Made by a guy in London in 1983.

[img]
IMG_20190816_195650.jpg
[/img]



(Photo from TM)
IMG_20190816_195604.jpg
IMG_20190816_195604.jpg (82.32 KiB) Viewed 973 times
Attachments
IMG_20190816_195650.jpg
IMG_20190816_195650.jpg (99 KiB) Viewed 973 times
BY foal30
#836675
PaulWD wrote:Wee girl is in bandquest next week. I this to jam along with her. Interesting. Maple body and neck. Made by a guy in London in 1983.

[img]
IMG_20190816_195650.jpg
[/img]



(Photo from TM)
IMG_20190816_195604.jpg


It's got a Status vibe

Is your daughter playing at Aranui this week? If so what night and school.. I'm planning on being there 1 night as have a few students playing
BY foal30
#836766
PaulWD wrote:Yup, Aranui this Wednesday evening. Lass goes to st albans.

Ok good luck with the show
  • 1
  • 39
  • 40
  • 41
  • 42
  • 43
  • 44