robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1102 times
Been liked: 1419 times

Sloe Gin - Joe Bonamassa

Post by robthemac »

I know this ain't everyone's cup of tea, but I was having a farewell shred on my Singlecut and couldn't having a go at what I think is his best song. I'm planning to progressively add to this as time allows.

Intro (0:06)

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|---8b10r8b10~~~~~~~~~~r8--------------------6b8r6b8~~~~r6-----3~~~
G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|---8b10r8b10~~~~r8---(6)-8b10r8b10~~~~~~r8---------------6-----5-----3~~~~
G|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First solo (1:16)

e|---------------------------------------------10h13p10~~~~~~~----------------------
B|--10--13--10--13b14r13b15---------------------------------------------------------
G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e|--10-13 --/15-----(13)-15b16r15b16----13h15p13--13p12---12b13r13b13r12---10-------
B|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2482 times
Been liked: 2794 times

Re: Sloe Gin - Joe Bonamassa

Post by Molly »

You forgot the middle eight where he pauses to buy more guitars.

Selling your PRS? What you replacing it with?

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1102 times
Been liked: 1419 times

Re: Sloe Gin - Joe Bonamassa

Post by robthemac »

Molly wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:39 am You forgot the middle eight where he pauses to buy more guitars.

Selling your PRS? What you replacing it with?

Yeah I also forgot to mention that it needs to be played on an original Burst and through a wall of Dumbles. Something I could obviously recreate in my lounge.

I had my eye on Jamie's Ibanez LR-10 for the past year or so. He kindly let me buy it last week and I can't justify two Gibson-style guitars. I also have something else hopefully on the way but will keep that quiet until it's in my hands.
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.