Bit of The Exponents...

Post your tabs!

Moderator: Capt. Black

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Bit of The Exponents...

Post by rocklander »

slash-ed wrote:Everybody needs some tab at some point. What may be the "easiest solo in the world" may not be that easy if you're not at the right level... Just saying.
this.. I was regularly being told by a work colleague "that's easy" when I asked how to do something in particular. I responded "so is an C#m on guitar.. can you do one?"... point being ..easy is relative.
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

RUDENBARK
Gibson

Post by RUDENBARK »

slash-ed wrote:Everybody needs some tab at some point. What may be the "easiest solo in the world" may not be that easy if you're not at the right level... Just saying.
Yeah, I guess you're right.

But....

......well, "The solo is ridiculously easy." & "It's pretty much the easiest guitar solo known to man...", lol. The solo is probably on par with the rest of the song in terms of difficulty (imo of course). In fact, the solo is probably outdone in easiness only by I Wanna Be Sedated.

Just saying.
:wink: :P

disclaimer - been plenty of "easy songs" I've struggled with too, so not poking fun or anything. But this is one of those solos that should be able to be worked out.
You have the right to remain silent... But I wanna hear you scream!

Jenesis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Jenesis »

twistedthoughts wrote:Surely you don't need a tab. Particularly not the tab for Just Like Paradise by David Lee Roth

borge
Fender
Fender
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by borge »

slash-ed wrote:Everybody needs some tab at some point.
You mean- the youth of today want tab because they're lazy and want instant gratification :P

thehenderson
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by thehenderson »

Damn youths with their baggy trousers and their hip hop music.

sonicfantom
Ashton
Ashton

Post by sonicfantom »

Does "youth" include me? :lol:
slash-ed wrote:Sigh it's bullshit that we have to live in a world where tortoiseshell isn't real tortoise shell, zebra pickups aren't made from zebra, and the Dusk Tiger is a goofy ass guitar, not a goddamn ninja tiger that appears only at dusk... to eat your FACE. :(

Pakehendrix
Big Muff

Post by Pakehendrix »

I just figured that since you've had a series of weight-comparable Les Pauls, it wouldn't be too much of a challenge...

slash-ed
Resident Gear Whore
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 424 times

Post by slash-ed »

Pakehendrix wrote:I just figured that since you've had a series of weight-comparable Les Pauls, it wouldn't be too much of a challenge...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world