Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Bg
Site Admin
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2255 times
Been liked: 3873 times

Re: Super LP....

Post by Bg »

Ok, just through the Helix, yes.... It freaks it out completely! I don't think the helix likes stupid amount of gain.

I'm hoping to bend the stereo tweed amps of 'not quite death' tomorrow. If the missus obliges by leaving the premises....

Its hard to be balanced when you're pushing a digital sound source, especially if you hit it with an extra 20db
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7692 times
Been liked: 4159 times

Post by jeremyb »

If it's anything like the HD you could change the input impedance for active pickups :)
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

jeremyb wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:51 pm If it's anything like the HD you could change the input impedance for active pickups :)
Yeah didn't think about that, I think its currently set to auto, but I'll have a play.

It does sound awesome through a triple rec model :D so mission accomplished in that regard!
And it plays suprisingly well. Its as smooth as a gravy sandwich, action is minimal too. The stetsbar is an awesome bit of kit.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

Doh and I just realised, I need 25k pots, crikey....