Let us know where you are playing (and give us free tickets)

Moderator: Capt. Black

Hi All,

my band 'The Boss - Bruce Springsteen Tribute Show' is beginning a run of shows all over the North Island and our first stop is the Whanganui Opera House on November 16.

I've got 2x tickets to give away to the NZGuitars brethren - so is there anyone who lives in or near Whanganui and would like to come see a night of good old fashioned rock'n'roll?

PS - we're playing a bunch of shows all over in 2020 and I'll endeavour to do a ticket giveaway for as many as I can :-)
Olderama wrote:Awesome

can you list the upcoming dates :)

At the moment it looks like:

16th November 2019 - Royal Wanganui Opera House - TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
15th February 2020 - Southward Car Museum Paraparaumu - TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
18th April 2020 - Carterton Events Centre - TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
2nd May 2020 - Napier Municipal Theatre - Tickets coming soon
26th September 2020 - Upper Hutt Cossie Club - Tickets coming soon
16th & 17th October 2020 - SkyCity Theatre Auckland - Tickets coming soon
31st October 2020 - TSB Showplace New Plymouth - Tickets coming soon
14th November 2020 - Baycourt Community & Art Centre Tauranga - Tickets coming soon
28th November 2020 - Claudelands Event Centre Hamilton - Tickets coming soon

We're doing tickets for the whole lot through eventfinda.co.nz and also the office at the theatres (if they have one)

codedog wrote:Any plans to come to the South Island?

There sure are! We're looking seriously at doing something massive in 2021 - play some bigger venues in a couple of NI cities and really give the Sound Island a thrash. We have a suspicion that Southland crowds will get into Springsteen and we'd like to take it to a whole bunch of towns, but theres a lot of work to get that organised. So details to come, but SI tour in 2021.