Let us know where you are playing (and give us free tickets)

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY null_pointer
Glorious look. Nick Cave went to considerable effort trying to emulate that, with less success (IMHO). Even the Chest Hair V is present and correct. I'm surprised you made it out of Hamilton without Chlamydia looking like that.
BY jimi
null_pointer wrote:Glorious look. Nick Cave went to considerable effort trying to emulate that, with less success (IMHO). Even the Chest Hair V is present and correct. I'm surprised you made it out of Hamilton without Chlamydia looking like that.

Who said he did?
BY null_pointer
jimi wrote:
null_pointer wrote:Glorious look. Nick Cave went to considerable effort trying to emulate that, with less success (IMHO). Even the Chest Hair V is present and correct. I'm surprised you made it out of Hamilton without Chlamydia looking like that.

Who said he did?

Gentlemen always assume the best of each other, Jim...

...sorry what am I saying, the only person who qualifies here in the Tron is Grant...

As you were.
BY Jay
null_pointer wrote:
jimi wrote:

Who said he did?

Gentlemen always assume the best of each other, Jim...

...sorry what am I saying, the only person who qualifies here in the Tron is Grant...

As you were.

I received an eloquent response from GB on my innocent white shoes comments... and now you are talking about VSDs.... Poor Lawrence.

Did a quick search on his name and up came this interesting article:
https://www.audioculture.co.nz/scenes/a ... -1980-2015

That was a good read LA :thumbup:
BY Lawrence
clamydia....there are no Koalas in my sexual history...or any other Bears for that matter.

say what you like...Hamilton was and is the home of Rock for NZ!
BY Bg
Danger Mouse wrote:
Terexgeek wrote:Epic mullet, I wish I could grow one, I wish I could grow hair...at least on the top of my head, I can grow it literally everywhere else, everywhere.

It's very important to have hairy ears when you get older. Apparently.

and hairy nostrils... and now I have fucking long eyebrow hairs appearing randomly. I'm tempted to have my entirety waxed, not just back sack and crack, the whole fucking lot.

I remember meeting my ex-father in law (from the uk) for the first time and marveling at how stupid he looked with 2" long eyebrow hair... ffs, the least he could do was take them down to a No.4 or something. He looked like an Eagle Owl.
BY Jay
BY Bg
jvpp wrote:Image

You found a pic of him!
BY Lawrence
HI
I know this is old news...but heres some shots from the gig...you would never know I used to be skinny.

3536_78751.jpg
3536_78751.jpg (100.66 KiB) Viewed 1057 times

3536_78749.jpg
3536_78749.jpg (186.79 KiB) Viewed 1057 times

3536_78748.jpg
3536_78748.jpg (86.14 KiB) Viewed 1057 times
BY Lawrence
and the whole stage (this is me playing gat for Marty Clist on Whitesnake'"Here I go again". damn that last run is fast....)
3536_78759.jpg
3536_78759.jpg (152.77 KiB) Viewed 1053 times
BY Bg
Lawrence wrote:HI
I know this is old news...but heres some shots from the gig...you would never know I used to be skinny.

3536_78751.jpg

3536_78749.jpg

3536_78748.jpg

Looks like a fucking awesome gig mate :)