ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Reg18
Got a road trip coming up in a couple of weeks.
Gotta take a work car from CHCH to Auckland and drive. New one back.
What are some good Pawn Shops to check out between Auckland and Wellington?
BY GrantB
That 65Amps London Pro for sale...great amp, I had one along with a Marquee, Tupelo x 2 and one other that I can't quite remember. Anyway, it says;
- Brand New like
- Never been used
- Fresh in Box
Who would buy an amp and not use it? Apart from me? Inquiring minds need to know.
BY Molly
GrantB wrote:That 65Amps London Pro for sale...great amp, I had one along with a Marquee, Tupelo x 2 and one other that I can't quite remember. Anyway, it says;
- Brand New like
- Never been used
- Fresh in Box
Who would buy an amp and not use it? Apart from me? Inquiring minds need to know.

Ryan stock?
BY KNNZ
GrantB wrote:That 65Amps London Pro for sale...great amp, I had one along with a Marquee, Tupelo x 2 and one other that I can't quite remember. Anyway, it says;
- Brand New like
- Never been used
- Fresh in Box

Grant you're Crack up :lol:
BY Bg
already done it in the trademe madness thread. 3 bits of Ryan stock there I reckon.
BY GrantB
Bg wrote:already done it in the trademe madness thread. 3 bits of Ryan stock there I reckon.

Yeah, I didn’t want to suggest that but you’re prob right
BY Bg
GrantB wrote:
Bg wrote:already done it in the trademe madness thread. 3 bits of Ryan stock there I reckon.

BY GrantB
Bg wrote:
GrantB wrote:

As in, I didn’t want to suggest the ‘new’ London Pro might have been Ryan’s stock. And we don’t know for sure. Anywho, it’s still all shit that whole thing. I hope he’s doing ok. I miss calling in on him and spit balling....
BY Danger Mouse
GrantB wrote:
Bg wrote:
GrantB wrote:Yeah, I didn’t want to suggest that but you’re prob right

As in, I didn’t want to suggest the ‘new’ London Pro might have been Ryan’s stock. And we don’t know for sure. Anywho, it’s still all shit that whole thing. I hope he’s doing ok. I miss calling in on him and spit balling....

I suspect there's a few of us that miss the old Ryan. Sadly, he has left the building.
BY GrantB
:(