Info about upcoming gearfests etc

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Terexgeek
Lawrence wrote:yessiree Helix, Powercab, and a couple of new guitars....

It's always a treat meeting your creations, I am jealous of you Capital City Strugglers!
BY Eruera
k1w1 wrote:Since I am a new arrival I could be enticed along, have a few vintage oddballs to bring.

Not in the Manawatu anymore?
BY bender
I'm in Auckland but will be aiming for a jaunt down some time in the next few months. I'll try to time it so I can come along and say hi!
BY AiRdAd
I'm in Wellington today. If we had it at 10am, that would suit me fine :-)
BY bbrunskill
Keen as. Got a new-ish and total sweet covers band rig to show of. Could bring a whole PA if we want to recklessly attempt some form of jam session
BY k1w1
Eruera wrote:
k1w1 wrote:Since I am a new arrival I could be enticed along, have a few vintage oddballs to bring.

Not in the Manawatu anymore?

No moved to the Hutt last weekend, took a job with Hutt City Council and living in Avalon.
BY Candeevr4
So Bumping this as it never happened...

Was speaking to Nick/Olderama last night when picking up my new toy and we discussed that we should get everyone together.

Any one still keen?
BY willow13
wellyfest doing the usual can't decide a date...must have something to do with being the home of the beehive

still doing better than the tron of late :rofl:
BY k1w1
Yeah date doesn't worry at the moment, got a few vintage Harmonys to bring (30's - 60's) and a reso tricone. A couple of oddball amps as well.
BY hamo
I'm good most weekends at the moment.