MakoGat
Squier
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 115 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by MakoGat »

Some nice gear here people, JELLY MUCH.

Looking at making a board, Question though, having two rows at one height, dont your feet mess with or knock the front row while switching the back row?

Does anybody have two rows same level but angled board or perhaps first row flat, back row up higher and angled?

sirvill
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 241 times

Post by sirvill »

MakoGat wrote:Some nice gear here people, JELLY MUCH.

Looking at making a board, Question though, having two rows at one height, dont your feet mess with or knock the front row while switching the back row?

Does anybody have two rows same level but angled board or perhaps first row flat, back row up higher and angled?
Bingo - most big boards are angled a bit. I've got a loop switcher now but before i did, it was fine because PT Pro: http://www.pedaltrain.com/pedaltrain-pro/

sirvill
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by sirvill »

jeremyb wrote:Added the rockboard power supply just now, velcro'd in place, bargain at $99 I reckon, 6000mAh battery pack, can still be used while it's charging too, has two 9V outlets and a 5 way daisy chain and a bunch of single cables too, also has a USB port so you can charge your phone or other devices off it too! Madcore!

Hmmm... is it quiet? The wireless nature of it coupled with the price intrigues me

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

sirvill wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Added the rockboard power supply just now, velcro'd in place, bargain at $99 I reckon, 6000mAh battery pack, can still be used while it's charging too, has two 9V outlets and a 5 way daisy chain and a bunch of single cables too, also has a USB port so you can charge your phone or other devices off it too! Madcore!

Hmmm... is it quiet? The wireless nature of it coupled with the price intrigues me
Dead quiet, theres no noise introduced from the mains since it's off the battery, only issue you would have is with pedals that might not like being on a daisy chain... will be interesting to see how it handles the next load of pedals to be attached to it!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

JHorner
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 394 times
Been liked: 488 times

Post by JHorner »

MakoGat wrote: Does anybody have two rows same level but angled board or perhaps first row flat, back row up higher and angled?
2 rows, angled, but the pedals at the back are in loops and always on, I dont step on them.

sirvill
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by sirvill »

jeremyb wrote:
sirvill wrote:

Dead quiet, theres no noise introduced from the mains since it's off the battery, only issue you would have is with pedals that might not like being on a daisy chain... will be interesting to see how it handles the next load of pedals to be attached to it!
Hehe... right now I've only got two things (Bass DI and MS-3) so that'd be fine!

MakoGat
Squier

Post by MakoGat »

Last edited by MakoGat on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

TmcB
I may have a problem
Has liked: 653 times
Been liked: 556 times

Post by TmcB »

JHorner wrote:
MakoGat wrote: Does anybody have two rows same level but angled board or perhaps first row flat, back row up higher and angled?
2 rows, angled, but the pedals at the back are in loops and always on, I dont step on them.

Look at that tasty Texan!
GrantB wrote:Tony, your taste is, as always, very refined. Or as HG would say, "bloody awful".
Family Music Store - http://familymusic.co.nz

JHorner
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 394 times
Been liked: 488 times

Post by JHorner »

TmcB wrote:Look at that tasty Texan!
I like it a lot! Might just hardwire it to the naga viper!

MakoGat
Squier

Post by MakoGat »

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Work in progress... need to make some custom length cables up, wire up all the power, and then she'll be good to run :)

Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

kdawg2a
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 238 times
Been liked: 1039 times

Post by kdawg2a »

Here's my home made board pretty much finished,
phpFgbYUWPM.jpg
php1q3j8MPM.jpg
phpOaPCHaPM.jpg
I made a protective box for it with aluminium reinforcing. Only one more pedal required, a guitar synth. I was looking at a EHX micro synth but the Digitech Dirty Robots also looking pretty good right now.
1935 Martin D-45, 1942 Gibson Southern Jumbo,1950 Fender Broadcaster, 1954 Fender Strat, 1958 Gibson Moderne prototype, 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard.
1958 Fender twin, 1965 Vox AC30, 1966 Marshall JTM 45, 1977 Dumble OD Special.
Big black garbage bag full of original Klon Centaurs and TS808s.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Love the Kennedy logo Matt!

kdawg2a
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 238 times
Been liked: 1039 times

Post by kdawg2a »

jeremyb wrote:Love the Kennedy logo Matt!
Thanks mate. I was bored at work!
1935 Martin D-45, 1942 Gibson Southern Jumbo,1950 Fender Broadcaster, 1954 Fender Strat, 1958 Gibson Moderne prototype, 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard.
1958 Fender twin, 1965 Vox AC30, 1966 Marshall JTM 45, 1977 Dumble OD Special.
Big black garbage bag full of original Klon Centaurs and TS808s.

standardfour
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by standardfour »

That Airplane Flanger is such a great looking pedal. it's like something out of Thunderbirds.