Jay
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1630 times
Been liked: 1297 times

Re: Not sure how I ended up here

Post by Jay »

Wicked! Bleeding out of all orifices....

What is that colour scheme called again? Ah, "Ebola Galore"
When faced with quality, I recognise it every time.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1011 times
Been liked: 2465 times

Post by Slowy »

That is very, very good. :thumbup:
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

AiRdAd
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 696 times

Post by AiRdAd »

Will you leave it like that or will you clear coat it? If you clear coat it, will you leave some texture in it, or will you put a bit more on, and sand it back to a level surface?
Slowy wrote: To Danny, everyone is either a supplier, customer or a courier.

calling card
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 855 times
Been liked: 274 times

Post by calling card »

Reminds me a little of my experiments at getting homebrewed wrinkle finish. Apply a wet coat of Tung oil and spray paint on top, then wait...
2024; I have explored the extent of the perimeter dome, there is no escape. I am become Morpheus

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

AiRdAd wrote:Will you leave it like that or will you clear coat it? If you clear coat it, will you leave some texture in it, or will you put a bit more on, and sand it back to a level surface?
I have done a few thin layers of clear, but have left it with texture....I like guitars with rough surfaces :rofl:
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2254 times
Been liked: 3873 times

Post by Bg »

willow13 wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:Will you leave it like that or will you clear coat it? If you clear coat it, will you leave some texture in it, or will you put a bit more on, and sand it back to a level surface?
I have done a few thin layers of clear, but have left it with texture....I like guitars with rough surfaces :rofl:
Yeah did the same with the psychostrat. TBH though it would need about another gallon of clear on it.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

Bg wrote:
willow13 wrote:
Yeah did the same with the psychostrat. TBH though it would need about another gallon of clear on it.
yeah this is the same...thought I would keep some tone "cred" and stick to thin coats. I am planning on doing a strat at some point and might do the full charvel smooth look, but i'm sure when the time comes I will be to lazy to do it :rofl:
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be