Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Bg
sizzlingbadger wrote:This is great.... his 3rd meeting and its all about his guitar collection and new book.

I love Bernie, he is one of my heroes, right up at the top.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
I watched Bernie's original video he did with 'The Captain', very interesting watch. Just the kind of guy I'd love to spend an afternoon with, him and my Dad would get on like a house on fire.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Hard to believe his age, the maturity of his voice and playing is unreal
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Fark. I don't know whether to feel inspired or give up :eh:
BY Danger Mouse
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:

Don't give up, just be inspired to practice as much as she does.
BY Terexgeek
Danger Mouse wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:

Don't give up, just be inspired to practice as much as she does.

Just remember you won't be able to leave your room or have dinner until you have finished your six hours of practice.

No dessert, no playground and no TV until you can play the piece WITH NO MISTAKES NOW GET ON WITH IT!
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Hahahahahaha quite true I am sure. I don't have the discipline for that amount of practice, besides it would get in the way of my beer drinking
BY SimonHirst
I just uploaded this new song demo to Youtube. Got some very nice comments about it after we played it at our last gig! Always great to hear such things, especially about unreleased songs. Anyway, written in a moment of crippling self-doubt and telling myself I was going to push through it. I'm sure most everyone can relate in some way... and if you're so inclined, feel free to let me know what you think :thumbup:

BY Lostininverness
SimonHirst wrote:I just uploaded this new song demo to Youtube. Got some very nice comments about it after we played it at our last gig! Always great to hear such things, especially about unreleased songs. Anyway, written in a moment of crippling self-doubt and telling myself I was going to push through it. I'm sure most everyone can relate in some way... and if you're so inclined, feel free to let me know what you think :thumbup:

That's excellent! It sounds very radio friendly - and I don't mean that in any disrespectful way. Its really catchy and easy to listen to! Nice work.
BY SimonHirst
Lostininverness wrote:That's excellent! It sounds very radio friendly - and I don't mean that in any disrespectful way. Its really catchy and easy to listen to! Nice work.

Thanks very much! Yes, I'm hoping that the released version will make it to radio, but I haven't had much luck with NZ stations in the past...
Cheers for giving it a whirl :thumbup:
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:

Yeah, but can she play Dee? Just sayin'. ;-)

Drunken northern couple in the audience:

"Play summut we know!"

"Play Cavatina!" Or 'Simply the Best'...