GrantB wrote:YouTubeLink

Funny.

My wee boy likes to watch fails. I pretend I'm watching them for him... :oops:
BY jeremyb
Send bobs.

BY Olderama
Great cover :thumbup:
BY jeremyb
People think I'm goofy, but I think paint colour changes the tone of a guitar... :mental:

BY willow13
jeremyb wrote:People think I'm goofy, but I think paint colour changes the tone of a guitar... :mental:

I had a guy who owned a guitar store tell me the same thing in the 90's :rofl: .... I think maybe its a placebo type of thin. If "they" think it does then it does "for them". I would assume black guitars sound heavier :?: :idea: :mrgreen:
BY jeremyb
Basket Case wrote:Billy also claims to have seen a shapeshifter, so yeah...

That I can believe tho', I've met a number of lizard people in my almost 45 years on this planet so shapeshifters are not much of a step from that.
BY Terexgeek
Basket Case wrote:Billy also claims to have seen a shapeshifter, so yeah...

Not sure if he needs to dial up or dial down the meds...
BY willow13
this is very tastily done, no one over plays thankfully ... and yes i'm a bit of a fanboi but Yngwies tone just slays as usual

BY Basket Case
willow13 wrote:this is very tastily done, no one over plays thankfully ... and yes i'm a bit of a fanboi but Yngwies tone just slays as usual

That was much better than I expected. I was waiting for Yngwie to ruin it with his usual wankery, but he was uncharacteristically restrained.
BY Litterick
Stevie Ray Vaughan, November 12th 1984 at Mainstreet, with U.S. drummer Chris Layton and NZ bassist Neil Edwards.

BY codedog
Litterick wrote:Stevie Ray Vaughan, November 12th 1984 at Mainstreet, with U.S. drummer Chris Layton and NZ bassist Neil Edwards.

Look Bg! Your favourite! :rofl: :lol: