Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY jeremyb
More Blake Mills...

BY jeremyb
Some absolutely horrible playing here, WTF....

BY Danger Mouse
jeremyb wrote:Some absolutely horrible playing here, WTF....

Well it doesn't start well with Alex Skolnick as a judge, but while not all of it is awful, most of it is. Really awful.
BY foal30
I'm watching You Tube Rick Beato series

I won't bore you guys with the Theory stuff but his song series is worth a look.
The Police one is hilarious given its always bugged me that I never 'felt in tune' and now I know why...
BY WellyBlues
Robbie McIntosh demoing the Origin Effects SlideRIG (major gas). I like the tone he gets from his Stat and he's quite the player I must say. Nice sounds, nice playing.

BY kwhelan
foal30 wrote:I'm watching You Tube Rick Beato series

I won't bore you guys with the Theory stuff but his song series is worth a look.
The Police one is hilarious given its always bugged me that I never 'felt in tune' and now I know why...

that was a interesting one for sure, why he sung that note then deliberately dropped out of key, never noticed but once heard you can't unhear it, Genius trio
BY Terexgeek
foal30 wrote:I'm watching You Tube Rick Beato series

Funny, I watched that this afternoon and was going to post that suggesting you watch it! Yeah, tuning to halfway between G and Ab is a hassle.
BY Terexgeek
Paging Mr Foal...years ago we discussed the lack of tracks with delay on bass and I don't think I described this one very well at all, pre-Darkside Pink Floyd:
BY Frey

Jeremy, you might like this! I get the feeling us indie rockers are a lost breed on here lol.
BY Frey

nzsynths.com
BY jeremyb
Frey wrote:

Jeremy, you might like this! I get the feeling us indie rockers are a lost breed on here lol.

Not bad, might have a listen to some other tracks :)
BY jeremyb
errrrrr

BY Single coil