Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Bg
dayl wrote:New HLAH!

Kiwiaxe has the mesa mk1 HLAH amp... buy it!
BY willow13
Molly wrote:Sixteen folk playing through a Plexi on 10!

what I took from that...

Glad I wasn't in the room
The Tele guy couldn't even figure out how to turn the amp on
even a plexi can't make an 8 string sound good
A female gets to play a plexi and she turns her volume knob down...WTF... sums up the difference between a man and a woman right there
BY Molly
willow13 wrote:

what I took from that...

A female gets to play a plexi and she turns her volume knob down...WTF... sums up the difference between a man and a woman right there

Interesting that some sounded crap, some OK, and a couple really good. Different guitars I know but I also wonder if the playing of some suited it more than others. Mick's blue Strat sounded nice as did that PRS Scala (?). The lower output pickups (what I took to be lower output) sounded better to me.

Phil X made me laugh.
BY Terexgeek
willow13 wrote:

what I took from that...

And yet she sounded good, protected her hearing and earned some respect from Pete Thorn...definitely says a lot about men.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Been diggin' on Philip these last few days. Malmsteen-esque vibrato, fat-Strat tone and the perfect combo of restraint & balls to the wall...

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Kenny Wayne :clap:
BY chur
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Been diggin' on Philip these last few days. Malmsteen-esque vibrato, fat-Strat tone and the perfect combo of restraint & balls to the wall...

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Kenny Wayne :clap:

Since I'm bored with my current playlist, listening to his concert on Youtube - Philip Sayce Live in Ottawa. Good tones. Never heard of the dude before.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
chur wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Since I'm bored with my current playlist, listening to his concert on Youtube - Philip Sayce Live in Ottawa. Good tones. Never heard of the dude before.

Yeah, that's a good one. Is that the one where a storm rolls through about half way through?
BY Olderama

Man that made me feel sick

Just watching it made me appreciate what hearing I have :thumbup: