Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY philly
Slowy wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Thought this was going to be horrible but was actually quite good...

Best ones for me were the Bohemian Rhapsody guy (1:26) and Comfortably Numb (8:38). Oh and the young fella completely nails the Paradise City solo on what is probably some old shitty SS amp (12:11) :shock:

(10:08) The kid playing Highway Star. There's not many souls brave enough to tackle Richie Blackmore.

believe it or not ...i have actually tackled richie blackmore
BY Molly
Slowy wrote:
philly wrote:

Respect!

I can believe it. He did a charity football game when he played our home town. Glover and, I think, Gillan too. Perfect Strangers tour I expect.
BY philly
Molly wrote:
Slowy wrote:
philly wrote:

Respect!

I can believe it. He did a charity football game when he played our home town. Glover and, I think, Gillan too. Perfect Strangers tour I expect.

bit after that i think. turned out his roadie/assistant went to my school when he was young
BY foal30
The Bamboos - King of the Rodeo

Always loved this tune, like this cover.
BY Shimmer
I know this is a Fender advert and all, but as someone that has built 1.5 pedals so far, I think it is very cool.

BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Shimmer wrote:I know this is a Fender advert and all, but as someone that has built 1.5 pedals so far, I think it is very cool.

First noticed their pedals on one of the NAMM 18 ‘That Pedal Show’ episodes. Must admit I thought they came across great, seemed like a really good price point too.
BY Shimmer
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Shimmer wrote:I know this is a Fender advert and all, but as someone that has built 1.5 pedals so far, I think it is very cool.

First noticed their pedals on one of the NAMM 18 ‘That Pedal Show’ episodes. Must admit I thought they came across great, seemed like a really good price point too.

I like how the designer Stan Cotey comes across as a very humble guy - seems like a cool person to spend a day with and learning some of his skills.
BY jeremyb
One for the RATT fans :mrgreen:

BY willow13
jeremyb wrote:One for the RATT fans :mrgreen:

yeah saw that a few days ago..it is very well done. One thing I took from it is I forgot how great of a singer Marvin was
BY jeremyb
BY kwhelan
Molly wrote:This looks good:

thanks that was really interesting, what an amazing collection the vox at 49min was cool and the tele strap bender was awesome