Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY philly
#776606
Slowy wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Thought this was going to be horrible but was actually quite good...



Best ones for me were the Bohemian Rhapsody guy (1:26) and Comfortably Numb (8:38). Oh and the young fella completely nails the Paradise City solo on what is probably some old shitty SS amp (12:11) :shock:

(10:08) The kid playing Highway Star. There's not many souls brave enough to tackle Richie Blackmore.


believe it or not ...i have actually tackled richie blackmore
User avatar
BY Molly
#776621
Slowy wrote:
philly wrote:
believe it or not ...i have actually tackled richie blackmore

Respect!


I can believe it. He did a charity football game when he played our home town. Glover and, I think, Gillan too. Perfect Strangers tour I expect.
User avatar
BY philly
#776656
Molly wrote:
Slowy wrote:
philly wrote:
believe it or not ...i have actually tackled richie blackmore

Respect!


I can believe it. He did a charity football game when he played our home town. Glover and, I think, Gillan too. Perfect Strangers tour I expect.


bit after that i think. turned out his roadie/assistant went to my school when he was young
BY foal30
#776792
The Bamboos - King of the Rodeo

Always loved this tune, like this cover.
User avatar
BY Shimmer
#777043
I know this is a Fender advert and all, but as someone that has built 1.5 pedals so far, I think it is very cool.

User avatar
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
#777086
Shimmer wrote:I know this is a Fender advert and all, but as someone that has built 1.5 pedals so far, I think it is very cool.


First noticed their pedals on one of the NAMM 18 ‘That Pedal Show’ episodes. Must admit I thought they came across great, seemed like a really good price point too.
User avatar
BY Shimmer
#777087
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Shimmer wrote:I know this is a Fender advert and all, but as someone that has built 1.5 pedals so far, I think it is very cool.


First noticed their pedals on one of the NAMM 18 ‘That Pedal Show’ episodes. Must admit I thought they came across great, seemed like a really good price point too.


I like how the designer Stan Cotey comes across as a very humble guy - seems like a cool person to spend a day with and learning some of his skills.
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#777356
One for the RATT fans :mrgreen:

User avatar
BY willow13
#777357
jeremyb wrote:One for the RATT fans :mrgreen:



yeah saw that a few days ago..it is very well done. One thing I took from it is I forgot how great of a singer Marvin was
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#777511
BY kwhelan
#777656
Molly wrote:This looks good:



thanks that was really interesting, what an amazing collection the vox at 49min was cool and the tele strap bender was awesome
  • 1
  • 301
  • 302
  • 303
  • 304
  • 305
  • 306