Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY jeremyb
#742730
User avatar
BY Lawrence
#743701
so moderators...take this down if its deemed offensive....but I laughed my ass off!
User avatar
BY Jellybelly
#743712
jeremyb wrote:



Hahaha.
Reminds me of a erotic banana eating competition that was held at one of the local boozers back in the day (in my youth)
About a dozen got up on stage to show their abilities.
The eventual winner was someones great grandmother who whipped her teeth out and gummed the poor thing to death.
So won for the sole fact she was the only one that actually ate the banana. :D
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#743716
Jellybelly wrote:
jeremyb wrote:



Hahaha.
Reminds me of a erotic banana eating competition that was held at one of the local boozers back in the day (in my youth)
About a dozen got up on stage to show their abilities.
The eventual winner was someones great grandmother who whipped her teeth out and gummed the poor thing to death.
So won for the sole fact she was the only one that actually ate the banana. :D


Aroused.
User avatar
BY Jellybelly
#743717
jeremyb wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:
jeremyb wrote:



Hahaha.
Reminds me of a erotic banana eating competition that was held at one of the local boozers back in the day (in my youth)
About a dozen got up on stage to show their abilities.
The eventual winner was someones great grandmother who whipped her teeth out and gummed the poor thing to death.
So won for the sole fact she was the only one that actually ate the banana. :D


Aroused.



I was waiting to see how long it would take someone to say ......
"Just goes to show it does pay to swallow" which was the case that night.
User avatar
BY Slowy
#743748
Jellybelly wrote:
jeremyb wrote:



Monster cool version good find :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I went from :eh: to :problem: to :D to :thumbup: to :clap:
User avatar
BY Slowy
#743749
Lawrence wrote:so moderators...take this down if its deemed offensive....but I laughed my ass off!


Not a chance. Garfunkel & Oates are old favourites around here. You should check out their other stuff!
User avatar
BY sirvill
#743752
jeremyb wrote:


"incase anyone missed what this cover is from, we were shooting another video that day, and I decided we should jam a tune.

I figured this is 3 chords, we can do it in a laid back blues rock feel for a bit of fun, and it allowed us to create the shootout video I shot with Universal Audio.

Thanks for checking it out!"


So they were just fucking about... Jesus Christ hahaha
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#743872
Interesting how many effects he adds in...

BY foal30
#743954




Here you go Jeremy. I thought it was Satire but no he's for real apparently.
User avatar
BY Bg
#743960
he's not awful in comparison to most karaoke efforts.... I had a look at his 10cc one and that sort of suited his voice more.
  • 1
  • 286
  • 287
  • 288
  • 289
  • 290
  • 296