Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Frey

BY sakuarius102
Hi everyone, an easy tutorial of how to play "Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train" riff, with 2 velocities and tab...ideal to beginners.

Thanks and Regards :-)

BY Slowy
sakuarius102 wrote:Hi everyone, an easy tutorial of how to play "Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train" riff, with 2 velocities and tab...ideal to beginners.

I went OOOH! :D and then OOOH :(
That's the easy bit. Can do that.
Thanks though; I'm probably too old to widdle.

JB? Yours mate.
BY willow13
Slowy wrote:
sakuarius102 wrote:Hi everyone, an easy tutorial of how to play "Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train" riff, with 2 velocities and tab...ideal to beginners.

I went OOOH! :D and then OOOH :(
That's the easy bit. Can do that.
Thanks though; I'm probably too old to widdle.

JB? Yours mate.

I like how he didn't play the rhythm guitar the plays under the verses ... those chords are a bit harder :rofl:
BY jeremyb
BY jeremyb
BY H671
Great stuff - but also makes you appreciate the talents of Janice Joplin - she was in a league of her own.
BY Aquila Rossa
Wow. Florida Neo nazi converts to Islam, kills his neo-nazi room mates for not respecting his religion and then takes hostages. If that is not crazy enough for ya, the other neo-nazi room mate who was not killed turned out to be constructing a radioactive dirty bomb. Just wow. USA does crazy better than the rest. :mental:

BY dayl
Skip to 9:45 for a shout that actually rivals "GET TO THE CHOPPER!" its amazing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BY willow13
dayl wrote:Skip to 9:45 for a shout that actually rivals "GET TO THE CHOPPER!" its amazing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm more concerned about the guy yelling "show us your genitals" over and over ....... :wtf: