Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY chur
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
chur wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Since I'm bored with my current playlist, listening to his concert on Youtube - Philip Sayce Live in Ottawa. Good tones. Never heard of the dude before.

Yeah, that's a good one. Is that the one where a storm rolls through about half way through?

Yep that's the one :thumbup:
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Just watched this, very cool. Jerry Donahue killed it :clap:

Francis Dunnery in there I see. He's still going strong. My brother-in-law's partner is his bass player.
BY Slowy
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Just watched this, very cool. Jerry Donahue killed it :clap:

Donahue's amazing. If you liked 'The Beak/The Claw' you need to listen to this album if you haven't already.
I dived into it 20 years ago; still haven't surfaced.
hell.jpeg
hell.jpeg (11.34 KiB) Viewed 1113 times
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Slowy wrote:

Donahue's amazing. If you liked 'The Beak/The Claw' you need to listen to this album if you haven't already.
hell.jpeg

Funny, was only just listening to 'Hell III - New Axes To Grind' this afternoon. All three of them are amazing in their own right.
BY Slowy
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Slowy wrote:

hell.jpeg

Funny, was only just listening to 'Hell III - New Axes To Grind' this afternoon. All three of them are amazing in their own right.

And IMHO, that's their weakest album! Yeah, they're beyond amazing
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
This was 'live streamed' earlier today :thumbup:

BY jeremyb
The greatest solo ever recorded.

BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
BY jeremyb
Dude playing guitar and drums and singing.... wow.