Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Molly
sizzlingbadger wrote:Brian, you'll like this...

Cool! Thanks. I could relate to a lot of that. Aesthetics are important. You just can't get away from it.
BY Olderama
Marty Friedman solo Tornado of Souls

1.30 for the goodness :thumbup:
BY Molly
Not the kind of thing I'd normally listen to but I like this guy's playing.

And this is nice too. Beautiful Les Paul.

BY Molly
Bernie Marsden playing with patience and space. If I had this backing-track I'd be using ten times as many notes and running out of ideas by the bridge.

Love that it refers to his old Les Paul ('The Beast') as 'rarely seen'. It's never f'kin' out of the guitar magazines.

Wonder what amp he's using.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Molly wrote:Love that it refers to his old Les Paul ('The Beast') as 'rarely seen'. It's never f'kin' out of the guitar magazines.

Maybe it's rarely seen for him, hasn't that Bonamassa fella usually got it? If it's not with him it seems like it's holed up at Guitarist magazine HQ for the rest of the year.
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Molly wrote:Love that it refers to his old Les Paul ('The Beast') as 'rarely seen'. It's never f'kin' out of the guitar magazines.

Maybe it's rarely seen for him, hasn't that Bonamassa fella usually got it?

Think he's got a couple of his own now because just one '58/9 Les Paul could never be enough. Probably a shrewd investment though.

Nothing confers credibility like a half-million dollar guitar.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Molly wrote:Nothing confers credibility like a half-million dollar guitar.

He definitely still has a couple of '59's - 'Snakebite' and 'Skinner' but I'm pretty sure he has another couple on top of that. Think he still has the one he refers to as 'Spot'.

Imagine having him turn up to one of our Gearfests :oops:
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
BY Slowy
jeremyb wrote:

Jb, I forgive you for everything. That was hilarious!