Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY chur
Clanger wrote:/\/\/\ That was cool. Sounded like a lost unreleased Led Zep song or something.

Have been listening to them a lot lately, never picked them looking like that.. :wtf:
BY Danger Mouse
chur wrote:
Clanger wrote:/\/\/\ That was cool. Sounded like a lost unreleased Led Zep song or something.

Have been listening to them a lot lately, never picked them looking like that.. :wtf:

The singer looks wrong without long hair, oddly.

But despite their heavy leaning on Zep, I really like them. I've often said you don't need to be original, just good.
BY jeremyb
BY sizzlingbadger
kwhelan wrote:

After Bono's rant about modern music being girly I was reading somewhere (can't remember where) that there was a prediction good old fashioned rock n roll music was going to make a big come back. If its anything like this Greta Van Fleet bunch then I can't wait.
BY jeremyb
BY foal30
I love Herbie

"Why are you so good?"
" Because Miles said play this.."

Fucking legend! Nice one JB enjoyed that
BY foal30
When I was kid I loved Fat Albert show
Check out Fat Albert Rotunda album by Herbie Hancock

Jerry Jemmott , Bernard Purdie and Eric Gale is not bad sidemen either
BY jeremyb
Everything from the first "&" onwards needs to be removed :)
BY jvpp
sizzlingbadger wrote:
kwhelan wrote:

After Bono's rant about modern music being girly I was reading somewhere (can't remember where) that there was a prediction good old fashioned rock n roll music was going to make a big come back. If its anything like this Greta Van Fleet bunch then I can't wait.

Not with that footware though...
BY willow13
jvpp wrote:
sizzlingbadger wrote:
kwhelan wrote:

Not with that footware though...

its funny, in the late 80's early 90's if a band came out that sounded anything at all like Zeppelin they were ridiculed for being clones ... now every one of these "new hot bands" sound like zep or sabbath.... obviously imitation is fine when enough time has past
BY willow13
Molly wrote:Love Doug Rappoport's playing. It's a real lesson in just letting it breathe:

have you listened to the "no guitar is safe" podcast with steve stevens as guest? .... its awesome