Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Slowy
Archer and Timmy or Archer and Boiling Point can be very good.

Brian Wampler has done a good video on this subject. Imagine the Pedal Show guys would have too.
BY Single coil
Yeah, shitloads.
Ts style (sd1) into big muff mostly. Now it’s klone into big muff or amp drive.

Or big muff into amp drive.

Or all 3.
BY jeremyb
codedog wrote:
Molly wrote:As an aside, I could do with some knobs like those on the Lovepedal for The Dude. Dude knobs are a fucker to see.

"Dude knobs are a fucker to see". I'm sure I just said a JB thing there.

Older Mooer pedals had small black knobs with a wee notch that nobody could see. I used a touch of correction fluid in the notch. Failing that how about glow in the dark paint? Glow in the dark knob, not sure if JB loves or hates the idea.

After my visit to Chernobyl I had a glowing knob, would not trade again.
BY kdawg2a
Mk 1 Catalinbread DLS is my main overdrive. I've also got a JB built 808 copy on my board. In the wings is an original 1974 mxr distortion +, a Boss overdrive and a Redwitch fuzzgod 2. Help me layer!
BY Terexgeek
I use a Treble Booster, nearly always on into my M13 into the Katana 100 212. I use the M13 Rat or Tubescreamer stacked with the TB for drive sounds, the Rat is awesome for eighties driven Marshall tones, sustain and feedback on demand, good fun.
BY Single coil
kdawg2a wrote:
Single coil wrote:808 —> D+ —> OS2 —> DLS —> fuzz

Please explain reasonings please.

Edited now I know what it is.

Generally you go low gain into high gain.
Fuzz before overdrives sounds a bit naff. After though, it’s great.
BY Slowy
kdawg2a wrote:Mk 1 Catalinbread DLS is my main overdrive. I've also got a JB built 808 copy on my board. In the wings is an original 1974 mxr distortion +, a Boss overdrive and a Redwitch fuzzgod 2. Help me layer!

DLS is a 'foundation' pedal. Put all your OD's in front of it. Pretend the DLS is a Marshall amp, set it up how you like then hit it with your other drives.
This will definitely work; Catalinbread guarantee it.